2011 National in Chicago first list of signers

mghammer

Premier Member
Credits
has anyone done the vip at the national. this was the first year i've done the vip at the mm show and was wondering what your thoghts were of the vip's for the shows, are they worth the money?

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
has anyone done the vip at the national. this was the first year i've done the vip at the mm show and was wondering what your thoghts were of the vip's for the shows, are they worth the money?

i did 2 years ago. it is different. you get a ticket but its not numbered for each vip. you line up and they call 1st come 1st serve after the deluex and platium vips. since you have a ticket you can trade with others or if you have a buddy have them get your item signed ect....

its a 5 day show, ushally 1 vip on wed, 3 thursday, 4 friday, 5 saturday 5 sunday to make up the 18

everything run by tristar is way better than mounted memories

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
Chicago National TRISTAR Autograph Pavilion Player Additions: Roberto Alomar, Rickey Henderson, Steve Stone, Gale Sayers, Dave Casper, Goose Gossage, Gaylord Perry, Ray Guy & VIP Guests Floyd Bannister, Carlos May, Juan Nieves & Billy Pierce!

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Chicago National TRISTAR Autograph Pavilion Player Additions: Roberto Alomar, Rickey Henderson, Steve Stone, Gale Sayers, Dave Casper, Goose Gossage, Gaylord Perry, Ray Guy & VIP Guests Floyd Bannister, Carlos May, Juan Nieves & Billy Pierce!

I'd like to see some of the new HOF football class or Hank Aaron.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Those are some weak VIP additions, in my opinion. Guy and Bannister were VIP's at a Sun Times show within what, the last two years? Pierce has been around before, too. Former Brewers always seem to be in demand, and no hitter collectors may need him. I'd also like to see more FB HOFers, other than the $99+ up guys.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I thought this might happen where Tristar and MM bring in the same guys back2back like Alomar and Rickey. I understand that the National is a wider range of people from all over but it will impact sales some. I am looking forward to seeing the pricing and how they break guys down by day. So far, I do not feel compelled to get the VIP because the guys are even below what MM brings in

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
the national never has a great autograph guest list, it is the same old. just look t previous years and you can get an idea of who is coming. the vip list is always good in my opinion, not real flashy but for 179 or 10 bucks a sig you ushally get a former mvp, a no hit pitcher, a couple of decent baseball and football players, a lesser heisman trophy winner, and maybe an older football hall of famer. in the past ive been pretty succuessful trading extra tickets and the give away promo cards for extra autographs

im looking forward to bart starr (i know hes been around i just havent got him yet) and john elway for sure

salty99

Premier Member
Credits
Ozzie Guillen, Stan Bahnsen, and Donnie Shell added

FigmentofYour

Premier Member
Credits
does anyone think it could be a good idea for us to put together a list of whos attending, whos getting the vip package, and which vip tickets they dont need and can trade. i will have 2 of the delux vip packages and already know i dont need rick ruscheul and can trade to anyone

Pitt,
I like that idea of putting a list together, of whom has the VIP packages, and work trades out! I'm looking at the VIP package with the parking thrown in as my friend pointed out.