2011 National in Chicago first list of signers

Jaded

Premier Member
Credits
National Sports Collectors Convention Inc. TRISTAR Autograph Pavilion Tickets Will Go On Sale On May 27th! JUST ADDED: Black Hawks 2010 Champion Goal Tender ANTTI NIEMI, 3000 Hit Club Members Rafael Palmeiro & Paul Molitor, and VIP guest Jack Clark!

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
I'll have to pony up for Palmeiro and Jim Taylor it looks like. No prices yet on any of these guys?

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
The days were announced for the signers. I'm "cutting" back since I'm getting Elway so I am only getting him and whoever else I needed on that day. So I will be getting Staubach too and passing on Morgan, Perez, Brown, Hendricks, etc... Oh well, still two great (expensive ones). What's everyone else planning?

rwilcox12

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm interested in getting Sheffield on a needed set card. The site says they have mail-in orders available; however, I can't access the info on how to do so. Has anyone ever done this before or have any suggestions? Shef doesn't appear to sign TTM and I haven't seem him on my show lists,.

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
The days were announced for the signers. I'm "cutting" back since I'm getting Elway so I am only getting him and whoever else I needed on that day. So I will be getting Staubach too and passing on Morgan, Perez, Brown, Hendricks, etc... Oh well, still two great (expensive ones). What's everyone else planning?

bart starr and elway and got to wait for the rest of the lineup, i expect more guest saturday, friday to be added

Stosh

Banned
Credits
I'm interested in getting Sheffield on a needed set card. The site says they have mail-in orders available; however, I can't access the info on how to do so. Has anyone ever done this before or have any suggestions? Shef doesn't appear to sign TTM and I haven't seem him on my show lists,.

If you're just getting a card, I think I'd have a member here get it done for you before I trusted their mail order.

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
20 bucks to get in, cost of gas, only going 1 day. yount, gary carter, bo jackson, and hopefully some good add ons for sunday.