2011 Redsfest Attendees Announced

MDR

Premier Member
Credits
I actually have never been and since I try to collect SI covers I was hoping this would be the place to see if I could get it sign. Does anyone know how Votto is I the season or ST. I really don't wanna purchase the SI cover then not get it signed.

MDR, Votto is only an Elite pass this year and we had to drop down $300 to get Rolen, Chapman, and Votto so I doubt if anyone is going to hook you up. I read that he is going to be in the kids only line. Unfortunately both of my kids are grown so unless I can borrow somebody's kids for an hour, I am going to be out of luck in the Kids' Line.

JSG1984

Founding Member
Credits
The games I've been to on the road, Votto is normally once per series inside the stadium. Not sure about hotels, etc.

I've never gotten him at the hotel. Has always been inside the stadium, and like was stated, he usually signs once a series.

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
Homer Bailey??? He never attends Redsfest, good to hear he'll be there this year.

This will be his 2 or 3rd one. Glad he is joining us. I bet drunks and camo hat!!!

march22collector

Premier Member
Credits
Can anyone point towards where it is written that Votto and some others will only be in the elite lines? If this is the case, I'll not be attending.

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
Can anyone point towards where it is written that Votto and some others will only be in the elite lines? If this is the case, I'll not be attending.

i dont think it is written, but do the math....

votto is there Friday only. Ushally the players do 2 autograph sessions and 1 for elite passes. they also ushally put the stars in the kids only line...

jj cool

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hope everyone has a great time this weekend with lots of autographs!