2011 Redsfest Attendees Announced

Bruiser

Premier Member
Credits
The Reds do not spell it out anywhere that I see (if they do send me a link.), but I am assuming that the upstairs lottery guests are exclusively there and won't be out on the regular floor. What do you think?

mrmain18

Founding Member
Credits
The Reds do not spell it out anywhere that I see (if they do send me a link.), but I am assuming that the upstairs lottery guests are exclusively there and won't be out on the regular floor. What do you think?

Some of them might still be on the floor, most likely on Saturday. Granted, they could show up in the Kids-only or STH-only on Saturday. The lottery thing was just an information grab. Look for ticket info to start appearing in your mailbox and inbox.

vanslyke

Lifetime Member
Credits
I can use Cueto and Chapman on Baseball America covers if anyone ends up going and can help. I have 2 covers for Chapman that I could 50/50.

icee82

Premier Member
Credits
I read someplace that Votto will only be signing in the Elite pass line and in the kids' line. Both Rolen and Votto are only there on Friday. I actually broke down and purchased one of the Elite passes so I am good to go for Friday. I am expecting the Reds' inductee into the 2012 Hall of Fame to be there as well. I am assuming that will be either John Franco or Sean Casey!

icee82

Premier Member
Credits
That's not good. I was hoping to be able to get Bruce perhaps in the season ticket holder line. I just did not have $600 to drop down for two elite passes. I purchased the Friday elite pass which guarantees Votto, Rolen, and Chapman. I am afraid that we are seeing the end of the free signatures of the "big name" players at RedsFest. They had to do something after last year though. On Saturday, it was almost dangerous. It was like Black Friday at Wal*Mart!!! The only thing missing was the pepper spray!:eek:

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
Heard the same about all 4 'lottery signers'

sweet i have two kids going with me..i knew they could/would pay off sooner or later