2011 Redsfest Attendees Announced

teacherbrad

Premier Member
Credits
I was wondering if anybody else get a season ticket holder or VIP pass. In my letter it said I need to pick up a special lanyard. Should be fun and possible cluster with that. Anyhow, I too am very afraid that the REDS are gonna start requiring some $ for the big guys. I have a nephew who will be traveling with me in the years to come. Hope to run into some people from the board up there.

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
I was wondering if anybody else get a season ticket holder or VIP pass. In my letter it said I need to pick up a special lanyard. Should be fun and possible cluster with that. Anyhow, I too am very afraid that the REDS are gonna start requiring some $ for the big guys. I have a nephew who will be traveling with me in the years to come. Hope to run into some people from the board up there.

i have 4 for the weekend and and its not a must, i will wear one from last year so save some time..there will be no fee this year..i have been going for 6 or 7 years now and it has been getting bigger and bigger. and i have heard positives and negitive about the event..i am a lifer with redfest..

Milkywai

Lifetime Member
Credits
Can anyone get me Doug Flynn on a 1986 Topps? I hear he refuses to sign this card, but maybe if he's doing a table signing. If anyone can get one, I would pay handsomely. PM me.

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
Can anyone get me Doug Flynn on a 1986 Topps? I hear he refuses to sign this card, but maybe if he's doing a table signing. If anyone can get one, I would pay handsomely. PM me.

He won't sign it there either. I have tried. He will explian that he signs all tigers stuff for charity and this is a reds event

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
Is it worth getting a spectator ticket to the poker tournament or do the players refuse to sign?

icee82

Premier Member
Credits
MDR, Votto is only an Elite pass this year and we had to drop down $300 to get Rolen, Chapman, and Votto so I doubt if anyone is going to hook you up. I read that he is going to be in the kids only line. Unfortunately both of my kids are grown so unless I can borrow somebody's kids for an hour, I am going to be out of luck in the Kids' Line.

Bruiser

Premier Member
Credits
Multiple people on here have read that the Elite Pass/Lottery signers will only be signing for the lottery/elite pass holders and in the kids line. Where did anyone read this?

teacherbrad

Premier Member
Credits
I have a season ticket holders pass and hope they would at least put one of these top guys in the line. Homer Bailey I think was added to the list or else I didn't see him this whole time.