2012 Caravan Schedules

dukeman2685

Premier Member
Credits
Spartanburg was crazy especially for the talent that was there. Got there right at 3 and was #156 and my buddy was #157. Whoever tries for the one on the 6th better be there by 7 am or I bet they don't get any. Person first in line in Spartanburg got there at 8 am. Not worth that, but to each there own.

prae_21

Lifetime Member
Credits
I will be at the Academy in Cumming for the Braves on the 6th. Hope the weather will be nice! Who else is going?

sigman101

Lifetime Member
Credits
I will be going to the Braves stop in Columbia, SC. Anyone else on here going on Feb. 1st???

laimbeer3

Premier Member
Credits
I'll hit the Braves stop in Birmingham on Thursday Feb 2. All I need of the bunch is Sutton on my HOF bat.

Shawn_E.

Founding Member & MiLB Photographer
Website
www.myspace.com
Credits
The Astros added a second San Antonio stop.

Friday, February 3
San Antonio, TX
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Chick-fil-A: Astros serve lunch
(4715 Medical Drive, 78229)

Jarred Cosart
J.A. Happ
Humberto Quintero
Angel Sanchez
Larry Dierker
Brett Dolan

-------------------

Since this is less than 2 miles from my house and I will be off since it is a half day of school for my kids, I might have to stop by and have them serve me lunch before I go to the stop in Victoria.

Angel Sanchez was designated for assignment and will no longer appear. No replacement has been named but I sure would like to see Carlos Lee here again.

TheBhamBaron

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'll hit the Braves stop in Birmingham on Thursday Feb 2. All I need of the bunch is Sutton on my HOF bat.

I'll be at the Braves Caravan stop in Birmingham as well. Any other members planning to attend?