JLatti18

Premier Member
Credits
Whats up guys,

I know Trevor personally and have arranged to do a private signing the weekend of Jan 8th-9th.
Prices are:

Cards - $5
Anything else (Balls, Flats, etc.) - $10

SASE is preferred on your items, however you can pay for return shipping, contact me with what you have and I will give a price.
My e-mail and paypal - JoeLatti@gmail.com

All items needed by Thursday 01/06/11

a little about Trevor...
-Drafted in the 8th round of the 2007 MLB draft to the Angels out of HS

-In 09 he was rushed into AA due to the tragic death of Nick Adenhart, where he shined. He made the AA All-star game, and the MLB futures game (on the same roster as Bumgarner, Drabek, Latos, Matusz, Alvarez, Heyward, Stanton, etc.)

-Trevor was named pitcher of the year in 09 for the Angels organization by MLB.com, at the age of 20 years old

-At the end of the 09 season he played for team USA in the IBAF world cup, where he went 2-0 with a 0.69 ERA, also recording the most strikeouts ever in a single game by a USA pitcher (11).

-Baseball America now rates him as having the best changeup of all Angels prospects, and projects him to be in the starting rotation by 2013 or sooner.

Get in on this big lefty early before the price starts going up!

Last edited:

JLatti18

Premier Member
Credits
I will have the following available for the signing:

Bowman Chromes (08, 10) - $2 each
2010 Bowman Topps 100 Prospects # TP38 - $2
2008 Just Minors cards - $2 each
8x10s of him pitching for team USA - $5
ROMLBs - $13
2009 MLB Futures game balls - $20

JLatti18

Premier Member
Credits
SASE is the easiest, if you would like to pay for return shipping then add $2 for cards or photos, $5 for balls. Also pm me or add a little note in the package stating the preferred pen/marker, color, and location of the sig.

JLatti18

Premier Member
Credits
I will have this program available for the signing also. thanks to Rick (sandmanibc) over at SCN

102030.jpg

Sharpie

Lifetime Member
Credits
Is this a full size 8.5 x 11 program, or one of those smaller size booklets?

jtrinaldi

Lifetime Member
Credits
can i get an inscription price? i have game used cleats and would like the signature with game used inscription on each (also have a letter he gave me asking me not to selll them)

JLatti18

Premier Member
Credits
$15 shipped for the program signed. They are being shipped to me now, I will ask the size, but I am guessing they are the smaller ones. I talked to Trevor yesterday and asked about inscriptions and he had no problem doing them for free.