nymets575

Premier Member
Credits
i would be interested in an 8x10 of the program. i also have pictures of him from the all star futures game! i may get in on this. not likely i will see him here on the east coast.

JLatti18

Premier Member
Credits
I am gonna talk to him beforehand and make sure to try and get the best sig possible for you guys. Seems like his most recent stuff is being signed like the signature on his '10 bowman chrome. You can tell how much it has changed since his '08 bowman chrome, which was when he just got drafted so he prob hadn't signed much stuff before that. I will gladly give refunds if anybody is not satisfied, but I don't think there will be a problem. I will let him sign my stuff first and then judge before having him sign stuff people sent me, but like I said, I am sure it will be fine.

nymets575, just pm me and let me know whatever you decide, thanks

JLatti18

Premier Member
Credits
got it today wilcox. I have the programs in hand, they are really nice looking and are about 8.5"x5.5". plenty left

JLatti18

Premier Member
Credits
Just got off the phone with Trevor, we are all set up for Sunday afternoon. Still time to get items in to me, and I still have plenty of my items left. I will try and get some pics up after the signing as well. Thanks