Baltimore Area Signings Ravens/O's/Colts

Madbacker57

Premier Member
Credits
troy did not have his show on the 19th no shows were on 105.7 from the 19th - 23rd

he did have his show this past monday

Bulls82

Premier Member
Credits
How far in advance are guests announced for Mason's show?
Anybody know? thanks

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
The Green Turtle lists it on there website on the event schedule

Tonigh @ Troy Smith, his guest were Tarvas Gooden, Prescott Burgess, and some others I think I heard. I didn't go up tonight but that's what I was told.

In my experience with the radio shows, its rare that they know who the guest is in advance. Best you can do is call up at 5 and ask.

JNP624

Lifetime Member
Credits
The Green Turtle lists it on there website on the event schedule

Tonigh @ Troy Smith, his guest were Tarvas Gooden, Prescott Burgess, and some others I think I heard. I didn't go up tonight but that's what I was told.

In my experience with the radio shows, its rare that they know who the guest is in advance. Best you can do is call up at 5 and ask.

Troy Smith also had Zbikowski. Easy show to get autographs from.

raider1088

Lifetime Member
Credits
anybody that goes to these troy smith,could they help me out.i have a troy smith cover i'd like to get signed.i'd be willing to work something out.

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
backer, Reed didn't show. They said he canceled weeks ago but for some odd reason left it on the website.

His special guest was LJ Smith.

Also FYI, Leron McClain's Monday night show at Timeout Sports Grill in Westminster has been canceled.

Madbacker57

Premier Member
Credits
is anyone going to Derrick masons show tonight or the show at hightops if so any idea on the guest for either show

Bulls82

Premier Member
Credits
I finally got down to Mason's show tonight at Bluestone, he didn't have a guest though- WBAL used to sent out email alerts about who the guest was, but they stopped with Ladarius Webb, I don't know why. I called the station, they said there was no guest

Show was pretty awesome- real relaxed, wasn't too crowded, no line or anything
I would suggest that if you plan to stay a while and listen/eat (like a true fan lol) call ahead and reserve a table. Mason is in a little alcove type thing, and the tables in there filled up fast, had to sit at the bar

Mason's the man, 14th all time in receptions, but he keeps it real- hes got quiet confidence, not loudmouth, TO/Ochocinco cockiness

and so it begins..... FESTIVUS 09!!!!!