Baltimore Area Signings Ravens/O's/Colts

Bulls82

Premier Member
Credits
Did anyone hit up Bluestone last night? heard that Mason's guest was T-Sizzle

Madbacker57

Premier Member
Credits
has anyone gone out ot the Suggs show i am planning on going Thursday and i getting mixed reviews that their is a raffle and he only signs so many autograps a show

also i went to the Ray Rice show this past Friday and it was packed and they did the same did a raffle and you got one item signed the Diamond Back Tavern is very small for that show so i will not be going their anymore

Madbacker57

Premier Member
Credits
here is a list of up coming Ravens Signings i have come across

October 7th

Ray Rice and Le'Ron McClain @ Baseball Card Outlet

October 16th

Haloti Ngata @ Great Moments

October 13th

Chris Carr @ Forest Hill Sportscards & Collectibles

Bulls82

Premier Member
Credits
are these free? I know the Great Moments one isn't
Where is baseball card outlet? do they have a site?

Thanks for the info

Madbacker57

Premier Member
Credits
chris carr is prety cheap they had paul kruger last week for $16 bucks

rice is 25 and mcclain is 20 i belive

CatoctinVista

Lifetime Member
Credits
This is really late notice but I just got word that the guest for Troy Smith's show at the Greene Turtle in Westminster is Mark Clayton. It starts at 6 and lasts until 8 so hopefully some other people can make it; I'll definitely be there. It's on Market Street off of Rt. 140.

There's also another new radio show starting in Westminster tonight, with Le'Ron McClain as the host. This one is also from 6-8 at the Time Out Sports Grille, on North Center Street (near the mall, if anyone is familiar with Westminster). I'm trying to go to this one as well but we'll see. Here's the website with the address for this one: :: Time Out Sports Grille :: Home

Hope this helps someone!

Madbacker57

Premier Member
Credits
will this le'ron mcclain one be every week does anyone know of a show on tuesdays at hightops also i am pretty new to this stuff but what do you mean flaccofanatic5 by 50/50 any of the free signings

CatoctinVista

Lifetime Member
Credits
Yes, the Le'Ron show should be every week and let me make one slight change to my directions for that show; it's actually in the Town Mall in Westminster. I guess I didn't put two and two together to realize it was that sports bar. McClain wasn't hosting last night (not sure why, I was late getting there from the Turtle) but instead Paul Kruger was there.