Brett Myers - 11/2 at Granite Run Mall?

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
Been a long time since I logged on here and was sirprised that this was not listed. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought Myers was the second hardest after So Taguchi. I know there was a private signing a few years ago but I haven't seen his name anyhwere. So when I just happened to check signingshotline.com this morning when I got a random email I was really surprised to see Brett Myers listed.

Looks like he's appearing at Granite Run Mall on 11/2 from 11:30 to 1:30. Graphs are $70 per. Details and advance tickets at Poppel's website

Others at that show include Pedro Feliz, Rollie Fingers, Mitch Williams, Darren Daulton, Dave Hollins, Lenny Dykstra (will he be in an orange jumpsuit?), and Dallas Green.

There will be three Unassisted Triple Play players there - Mickey Morandini, Eric Bruntlett and Ron Hansen

And 4 Flyers - Kindrachuck, Saleski, MacLeish and Jim Watson

J-Orioles

Lifetime Member
Credits
$70 for Brett Myers' autograph? Wow! I wouldn't pay $70 for 70 Brett Myers autographs.

Good for you though, KenJ - saw your signature, looks like you'll be two steps closer to finishing up some really nice projects.

Last edited:

KenJ

Lifetime Member
Credits
Yeah - I wouldn't lay out the $70 if I thought I could get him on the bat some other way. I blew it earlier this year when Cleveland came to Philly. Myers was on the DL but traveled anyway. I believe he lives in Florida so while the card could wait but the bat will just be plain easier to take 10 miles to get signed.

J-Orioles

Lifetime Member
Credits
I wrote my initial response before I saw how close you were to completing those 2008 Phillies World Series projects - that definitely changes my perspective on it, at least as it applies to you or others in your situation. That'll be awesome when you complete those projects.

I do think it's bogus that Brett Myers is in a position to charge such an exorbitant amount for his signature, not because he's a great player or anything, but because he's always been difficult about signing. A fair price for a player of his caliber at a show is like $15-20 max.

AutographMaster

Moderator and Lifetime Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I wrote my initial response before I saw how close you were to completing those 2008 Phillies World Series projects - that definitely changes my perspective on it, at least as it applies to you or others in your situation. That'll be awesome when you complete those projects.

I do think it's bogus that Brett Myers is in a position to charge such an exorbitant amount for his signature, not because he's a great player or anything, but because he's always been difficult about signing. A fair price for a player of his caliber at a show is like $15-20 max.
I guess it's the one profitable thing about being a tremendous, wife beating douche.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
Brett Myers was difficult when he was in AA..I remember him acting bigger than he was back then refusing people all the time. And he hasn't gotten any better. Pretty much the only way to get him is to pay this price.

Milkywai

Lifetime Member
Credits
There was a time where he would send out those signed postcards TTM when he was with the Phillies. I never realized how much of a jerk he was.

82brewers

Lifetime Member
Credits
last time in town here, during bp by the dugout, he told a kid to take that card and shove it up your as*