1993 Phillies Lenny Dykstra Granit Run Mall Sat December 18th 10-12:30

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
Yes on financial side. He is digging out from under and working on his next act. He is a resourceful guy and I wouldn't bet against him

sounds like lenny played is next act here. going on the radio after the promoter spent $ of his own promoting the event to hype it up more. then he asks for more money knowing the promoter already has a bunch invested, and since he was on the radio even more people are coming out for the event. the promoter is stuck between a rock and hard place and held hostage because his money and reputation are already invested in the event and lenny collects. if you choose not to give in he wont honor his existing contract and if you try to hold him to the contract he is daring you to go after him, as there is a long long line of people ahead of you with contracts he defaulted on.

lenny was my favorite player when i was 12, 13 years old and there was a time id give my right arm for a game used bat or glove. now i wouldnt put an autograph of this clown in my collection, let alone do any buisness with him diretly

sorry to hear about your experience, but you might be better off not having to spend an afternoon with this guy