Brian L Hunter (OF) - Astros/Tigers/Mariners/Rockies/Reds/Phillies private signing

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Brian L Hunter spent parts of 10 seasons in the major leagues. He played for the Houston Astros, Detroit Tigers, Seattle Mariners, Colorado Rockies, Cincinatti Reds, and Philadelphia Philles during his career.

Brian isn't a local guy so this signing will be just like my Desi Relaford signing. I will collect all the items and send 1 package to Brian to sign and return back to me.

Brian is 6% TTM so he isn't the easiest to graph to get.

Pricing:
$4.00 per card
$5 per flat (nothing bigger than 8x10)
Bulk discount (10+ items) = PM me

This signing is taking place on Wednessday, November 16, 2011. I will need ALL items by Thursday, November 10, 2011.

All deals MUST go through the Trade Manager feature.

All items MUST come with a SASE.

All items MUST be tagged with a sticky note indicating your name and/or username.

If you have any questions feel free to post in this thread or PM me.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I want my finder's fee! :p

WiseAndEck

Mod/Founding Member
Credits
I pulled two cards yesterday to send to you. Thanks for putting this on, it's refreshing to participate in a signing for a reasonable price.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I spoke to Brian tonight to let him know the items will be on their way tomorrow. He was really excited to hear there was such a good response for him (150+ items). He will let me know when the items are received and when he gets them back in the mail to me. I will keep everyone updated as I get updates.

Thanks to everyone who participated!