Brian L Hunter (OF) - Astros/Tigers/Mariners/Rockies/Reds/Phillies private signing

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I talked to Brian yesterday and he has recv'd the package and already signed the stuff for us. He is going to get it back in the mail to me by the weekend. Once I receive the items I will post a few pics and get the items back in the mail to everyone ASAP. I have left everyone who participated positive feedback and would appreciate the same once you receive your items.

Also, keep an eye out for some more signings in the not to distant future. Brian is spreading the word to some other guys like John Jaha, Frank Rodriguez, and Eric Anthony to name a few.

MrMojoRisin

Lifetime Member
Credits
I had an 03 topps total. Bummed I missed this but for the longest time I didn't see cheap signings like this on here and stopped checking the site.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Pics from the signing are attached below.

Positive feedback has been left for all members who participated. If I forgot you it was by accident so please PM me and I will get the problem fixed.

All items will be dropped in the mail tomorrow morning.

CIMG2398.jpg

CIMG2399.jpg

CIMG2400.jpg

CIMG2402.jpg

CIMG2403.jpg

CIMG2404.jpg

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I like how he took the time to sign the cards in a nice spot. That 98 or 99 Topps where he's got the bandit mask, for example, looks great signed right on the base. Seeing that 97F in black makes me have to ask, did Corn Bread get in on this? LOL.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I like how he took the time to sign the cards in a nice spot. That 98 or 99 Topps where he's got the bandit mask, for example, looks great signed right on the base. Seeing that 97F in black makes me have to ask, did Corn Bread get in on this? LOL.

Brian was a class act with this signing all the way. I asked him to find the lightest spots on the cards so the graph would show and he did that on EVERY card. I couldn't have asked for a better signing honestly.

And yes, that Fleer 97 is for choco bunny.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I've gotten a few PMs from people who missed out on this signing. Good news - I talked to Brian last night and he told me he was fine with me sending another group of cards for him to sign. If you missed out or if you just want to send more please PM me. The specifics are the same. I will be mailing these cards to him on January 15th.