Brian L Hunter (OF) - Astros/Tigers/Mariners/Rockies/Reds/Phillies private signing

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
This signing has been completed. Brian dropped the stuff in the mail to me Friday so I should have it by the end of this week(coming from the other side of the US). I'll be sure to post pics once I receive the items.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
First off, thanks to everyone who participated and thank you very very much for your patience. As my PMs said, something was going on with Brian personally. I was getting worried about him as a person b/c he always responded immediately and even let me know he got the cards this time around...then he disappeared. I asked Frank Rodriguez and Trenidad Hubbard both to reach out to Brian and he hasn't responded to either of them. Today in the mail I recv'd the second group of items from Brian. I still haven't heard from him and hope he is OK, but he did make good on our deal and send the stuff back.

All items will be packed up and dropped off at the post office tomorrow.

CIMG2539.jpg

CIMG2540.jpg

CIMG2541.jpg

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Glad the stuff came back but hopefully you hear back from him soon and everything is OK with him. He's a hella nice guy.

Orioles_Fan_1983

Premier Member
Credits
I randomly noticed an Ebay auction about a month ago containing a lot of Brian's personal baseball memorabilia (bats, jerseys, photos, old contracts, etc.), and the seller described it as having been obtained through a storage company auction's for delinquent accounts. Not a good sign.