Cal Ripken & Joe Mauer December Signings 2011

bradleysupplies

Premier Member
Website
www.bradleysupplies.com
Credits
As I had said in my previous post, I was not getting the shipment from Ironclad until this week and it would take me a few days. I did get the shipment in the middle of the week and spent my entire Saturday checking everything over for accuracy, sorting all the pieces, stuffing those that sent SASE's, and packing and printing usps labels. I am planning on dropping everything off this morning at the minneaplis airport USPS.

In other news, I have a deal for Billy Ripken and will be posting details soon. And yes, he will sign "the card"

Joel

MDR

Premier Member
Credits
I need in on Billy, hope he is at a reasonable price

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Rec'd my Cal HOF plaque today, looks great!

bradleysupplies

Premier Member
Website
www.bradleysupplies.com
Credits
Hi Everyone - Under the new rules, I am unable to post my upcoming signings with Rickey Henderson, Cal Ripken Jr., and Joe Mauer. I need 10 feedback to post (I have 6 currently). I have followed up with everyone that I have a record of that came from SG and messaged them about setting up trades and providing me feedback, but still need some more.

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to serving the SG community in the future.

Joel

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
Hi Everyone - Under the new rules, I am unable to post my upcoming signings with Rickey Henderson, Cal Ripken Jr., and Joe Mauer. I need 10 feedback to post (I have 6 currently). I have followed up with everyone that I have a record of that came from SG and messaged them about setting up trades and providing me feedback, but still need some more.

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to serving the SG community in the future.

Joel

i think we should be an exception to the rule here

bradleysupplies

Premier Member
Website
www.bradleysupplies.com
Credits
Well, his feedback rating is not 10 and he is allowed to post, but that's not what this thread is about. I am not here to try and buck the rules. I have good records, but didn't record who came from SG vs other sites O am on. In almost 3 years I have over 325 customers participate in my signings and I am proud to say all have been happy and would be a reference for me. But rules are rules and I need a few more feedback to post.

Joel