Cal Ripken & Joe Mauer December Signings 2011

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Joel has helped me out in the past (most recently, August, I believe) at a Vikings golf tournament. Ted Brown x3. There's #7in terms of positive feedback for him. :D

jdub19999

Premier Member
Credits
Jdub, have you done anything dealings with Scott? I knwo of thousands of deals where Scott has helped people out with,so i am sure his feedback rating is greater than 12

I have absolutely no beef with Scott and I know he is legit. My point was that if Joel cannot post why can Scott; both have feedback under 10. I have done deals with both, no problems at all, but rules are rules. The mods enforce them and so they should follow them not pick who they please.

Last edited:

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
SI King is allowed to without the proper feedback

He is also a SITE SPONSOR. For Joel, the answer is simple. Solicit the feedback from people who did deals with and post when he has 10. No one is debating he is credible or not. The other option was for him to pay $50 a month which honestly he should do because the signings he does are FOR PROFIT.

I really dont think getting a few more feedbacks is that much of a hardship on him though.

bradleysupplies

Premier Member
Website
www.bradleysupplies.com
Credits
Alan - I am trying to solicit the feedback - no arguments from me. :) I would be a site sponsor, but the $50/mo is a bit steep given the volume of signings (only a few a year) and my low margins. I strive to bring the lowest possible prices and best customer service. I do not do this full time as SI King and your other site sponsors do.

Again, if anyone has dealt with me before, please PM me so I can set up the trade and increase my feedback score.

Joel

Sharpie

Lifetime Member
Credits
I've dealt with Bradley, had trades set up, site will not let me confirm trade, I don't even get the option. This is a positive feedback for Bradley Supplies! I'm done trying to figure out a confusing system. Pete27 has posted about similar issues. I'll deal with Bradley Supplies again if needed.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
You don't need the TM to leave feedback. Just copy the URL for this page, click the feedback score under bradleysupplies name, select the appropriate options from the drop down menus, paste the URL in and submit it. It's really simple actually.

To your point, did you initiate the TM with bradleysupplies? If so, he needs to click "accept" on his end and then the thread will be created. But as I said, it's not necessary to leave feedback.