Frawley Stadium
801 S Madison St
Wilmington,
Delaware
(302) 888-2015

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I think thats the idea of this. Cal makes a couple of appearances at Blue Rocks games the past few years. It is some kind of agreement between the Aberdeen Ironbirds and the Blue Rocks for Cal to make an appearance or 2 there each season. In exchange the Blue rocks agreed to waive their territorial rights and let the Aberdeen team in the area. In other words..the Aberdeen team would probably not been approved w/o this agreement with the Blue Rocks.

Autograph Amy

Founding Member
Credits
I believe he did one there last season as well...he and Billy both I think. I remember there being signed books in the gift shop after it happened.

Minorleaguetraveller

Founding Member
Credits
Yep,
He has done them before.
I saw him and billy in 2004 with the Rocks. It was fun. He did not sign anything but the book.

Mike1289

Credits
Cal

Minorleaguetraveller said:
Yep,
He has done them before.
I saw him and billy in 2004 with the Rocks. It was fun. He did not sign anything but the book.

I dont know if we are talking about the same appearance, but i got him coming off the field after being honored back in 2004, he signed for like 15 minutes, so id assume he will be obtainable on the 28th of April

decabo43

Founding Member
Credits
Minorleaguetraveller said:
Yep,
He has done them before.

I went 2 years ago to try to get him. He was honored on the field and had some Ripken baseball camp stuff on the field. He threw softtoss to a few kids. He signed autos on the field for about 15 minutes. Unfortunately the other team took up most of his time signing multiple baseballs for almost every player. he signed about 10 autos for the fans. I then conceded and paid $25 for the book and for Cal and superstar Billy to sign my book. I got to shake Cal's hand so it wasn't too bad though I would of rather had my item signed.

Mike1289

Credits
I know the thread is aged, but just in case anyone was planning on attending the date is changed from 4/28 to May 19