Charles Barkley

jbare24

Founding Member
Credits
Charles Barkley will be Banquet Speaker here in Beckley, WV for the Big Atlantic Classic Basketball Tourney on Sunday January 30 at the Raleigh County Armory

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
Bring some stuff. He is a really good guy and will probably sign a couple of items. Just don't be greddy or he'll get turned off. Met him at a club 15 years ago and he was glad to sign for everyone. 1 guy tried to push 3-4 items to him and he got turned off.

beastinbigal

Premier Member
Credits
A couple? You will be lucky to get 1.

franco858

Lifetime Member
Credits
agree with beastinbigal, last time I saw him he wouldnt even touch any NBA related items

Stosh

Banned
Credits
Bring some stuff. He is a really good guy and will probably sign a couple of items. Just don't be greddy or he'll get turned off. Met him at a club 15 years ago and he was glad to sign for everyone. 1 guy tried to push 3-4 items to him and he got turned off.

15 years ago? Cool.

SteelerHolic

Premier Member
Credits

Met him at the Mario Lemieux Golf Tournament many times and he was always really cool. I've got signed posters, pictures, and jerseys he signed over about 3 years time. He was always really cool, just very knowledgeable of his surroundings and the people getting his autograph. If you watch Youtube clips he'll even say, "I already got yours..."....[video=youtube;7UNOsJfFlRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UNOsJfFlRE[/video]

stlsport$

Premier Member
Credits
agree with beastinbigal, last time I saw him he wouldnt even touch any NBA related items

I've gotten him numerous times and has almost always been nice and signed quite a bit. I assume you probably saw him at Tahoe. He is weird there because I have seen him sign a ton and also witnessed him not want to be bothered with it. Outside of Tahoe the times I have seen him I have never been turned down and have also gotten multiples.

Also that has been in the last couple years and as recent as this year.

One last thing is at times he can be weird about photos and Si's. I have gotten him on a ton of photos but I have heard him say "I aint signing nothing with my face on it" lol

www.poppel.com

Premier Member
Credits
How bout 15 years ago at a club that has been closed for atleast 10 years with friends I haven't seen for atleast 8 years. I still say you catch him most days he is super cool and glad to sign. No idea how he is in Tahoe. Skizzik the club was on Delaware Ave in Phila near Dave and Busters (I know you're from around here).

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
How bout 15 years ago at a club that has been closed for atleast 10 years with friends I haven't seen for atleast 8 years. I still say you catch him most days he is super cool and glad to sign. No idea how he is in Tahoe. Skizzik the club was on Delaware Ave in Phila near Dave and Busters (I know you're from around here).

was it eli's which became the other name on the peir before it collopased?