Colt McCoy Paid Signing 1/16 Dallas, TX

UTeric3232

Lifetime Member
Credits
Ya it is a lot. But the bad thing is there is a ton of longhorn fans who will pay, and TX fans love Colt. He might not be a great NFL QB, but he won more games in college than any QB ever.

If he hadn't gotten hurt and TX had won he probably would have been $100 plus like Vince Young was right after college.

gatorfan234

Lifetime Member
Credits
Especially for a guy who isn't tough enough to keep playing in the National Championship for his team and fans.

SteelCurtain1974

Premier Member
Credits
No way would I pay that kinda money for him. Of course, there are only one or two peolple that I would pay that for.

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
I'm a member of TAC too, I saw the post for the signing. I was looking forward to it when they first announced it, but when the prices came out I decided I wasn't going to drive up for it. But I agree, if your a diehard UT fan, people will pay it.

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
Especially for a guy who isn't tough enough to keep playing in the National Championship for his team and fans.

In Colt's defense, how is he supposed to play when he can't feel his throwing arm? In an interview after the game, he said his arm is dead. No feeling whatsoever. He was crying because he couldn't play in the game.