Colt McCoy Paid Signing 1/16 Dallas, TX

UTeric3232

Lifetime Member
Credits
Especially for a guy who isn't tough enough to keep playing in the National Championship for his team and fans.

Ya...this is just f'n ignorant. Did you ignore the reports of him throwing 7 yard passes to his dad in the locker room, not being able to complete one throw. Yelling and demanding to go back in the game, getting denied over and over by coaches/family/trainers, and when he realized they weren't going to let him play, completely breaking down in the locker room?

Big tough guy you are....

raider1088

Lifetime Member
Credits
as a fan of bama,i'll give mccoy credit for trying to come back but that is still to steep for somebody who hasn't even played in the nfl yet.

dougvereecke

Premier Member
Credits
How is Colt going to be doing a signing in Texas when he is supposed to be up here in New Haven for the Walter Camp all-american weekend? He was named player of the year again, is he too good to show up?

Chad

Founding Member
Website
www.sportsautosttm.com
Credits
Especially for a guy who isn't tough enough to keep playing in the National Championship for his team and fans.

Are you really that stupid or are you just kidding? Whether you like him or not, people who know anything about Colt McCoy know how much heart he has and how much of a competitor he is.

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
I hope his hand has feeling by then to sign considering his injury was a pinched nerve...... A former NFl quarterback said that the way he was hit is common but to pinch a nerve is rare and Colt will probably take a hit like this more then three times in a NFL season due to the extra weeks. He also suffered one of these his freshman year vs Kansas State. Makes you wonder if he's more susceptible to that type of injury

Either way I wonder if he will sign this:

ncf_g_gilbert22_300.jpg

BleedingBlue

Premier Member
Credits
I hope his hand has feeling by then to sign considering his injury was a pinched nerve...... A former NFl quarterback said that the way he was hit is common but to pinch a nerve is rare and Colt will probably take a hit like this more then three times in a NFL season due to the extra weeks. He also suffered one of these his freshman year vs Kansas State. Makes you wonder if he's more susceptible to that type of injury

Either way I wonder if he will sign this:

ncf_g_gilbert22_300.jpg

Why would he even sign that? That's not McCoy, that's Gilbert.

19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
I was going to set you up for even a bigger punchline that would have gone what did Saban say to both Colt and Gilbert after the game...

You just didn't respond the right way....