19Braves77

Charter Member
Credits
here you go:

colt_mccoy-p1.jpg

PANJGRAPHER

Banned
Credits
just a business making a crazy amount of money on a guys popularity, theres no way, that mccoy said to them, yea ill sign for $50 per.(then add what the company wants to make on top of that) just amazes me when a college player charges alot for a signature, when they have done noting at the pro level, but i guess it bothers me more when people pay it.

UTeric3232

Lifetime Member
Credits
I was going to set you up for even a bigger punchline that would have gone what did Saban say to both Colt and Gilbert after the game...

You just didn't respond the right way....

Whatever...u made youself look stupid...stop trying to play it off, its not working.

Sparky

Premier Member
Credits
God must have told him to charge working class fans of his $90 for him to write his name, what a fraud

Unlike Bradford and Tebow, McCoy was a great TTM signer for all of us. It's really unfair to rag on him for doing a paid signing.

UTeric3232

Lifetime Member
Credits
God must have told him to charge working class fans of his $90 for him to write his name, what a fraud

And you do understand that alot of the time these guys get a set fee right? The company tells them, "hey want to come sign autographs for an hour, Ill give you $10,000!"

What 22 year old is going to say no to that? Its the company that sets the crazy prices...not the athlete. Its the same crap that happened with Young, he gets paid and then TRISTAR asks $100 for his auto....not his fault.

PANJGRAPHER

Banned
Credits
agreed, i understand its more the company, than him. but isnt that illegal because hes in coll? or because his career is over its ok?

clip51

Premier Member
Credits
the minute he signs with an agent, his professional career begins

stlsport$

Premier Member
Credits
not really

That's a lot for a 2nd or 3rd round pick don't you think?

Maybe later down the road that would be considered a lot but right now there is a huge demand for colt mccoy and 99.9% of what is out there on this guy is fake. Basically the only way to get him recently was TTM which you probably werent getting anything great signed or at the Longhorns fan day.

Anytime I have seen this guy he has basically been untouchable. There isnt a supply to meet the demand currently so I would say these prices are reasonable.

NFL fans arent who is buying Colt Mccoy at this point it is Longhorn fans. I can tell you I can sell Major Applewhite items more than a good portion of NFL players.