CSA March Show

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Did you guys see their recent additions? They landed Peyton Manning (no prices yet) and Roy Jones Jr. Roy is 40 flats/ 60 premiums which to me is an absolute steal and he wasn't one of my favorites either. Looks like a big show

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Did you guys see their recent additions? They landed Peyton Manning (no prices yet) and Roy Jones Jr. Roy is 40 flats/ 60 premiums which to me is an absolute steal and he wasn't one of my favorites either. Looks like a big show

I hadn't heard about Peyton. Thanks for the info. I have been hoping Mounted Memories would add him last minute to the Chicago show in March since he is one of their exclusives.

studdlee10

Lifetime Member
Website
s331.photobucket.com
Credits
I know not everybody will care about this, but they have Laettner as well. He was never an easy autograph to get and for college bball fans he's a good one to have, since he is easily one of the better college players of all time. I know I am personally getting him on my "shot" photo that is already signed by Hill.

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
I know not everybody will care about this, but they have Laettner as well. He was never an easy autograph to get and for college bball fans he's a good one to have, since he is easily one of the better college players of all time. I know I am personally getting him on my "shot" photo that is already signed by Hill.

I'm totally getting one from him too. I have a Duke blue paint pen with his name on it. So pumped.

smejus57

Premier Member
Credits
Petyons prices are up:
Small Flat item up to 11x14 $219
Flats item larger than 11x14/ Mini helmet $249
Premium Item (Full Size Helmet, Jersey, Football) $299

So much for getting him there..

RobbieLee -Here

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Petyons prices are up:
Small Flat item up to 11x14 $219
Flats item larger than 11x14/ Mini helmet $249
Premium Item (Full Size Helmet, Jersey, Football) $299

So much for getting him there..

RobbieLee -Here

anyone know what Peyton's prices were last time Mounted Memories brought him to Rosemont?

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Mulliganman. It was sooo long ago it was when they had the yellow square COAs at the table. I got a football signed back then. I have no idea what I paid. I can try and find my receipts

mulliganman

Premier Member
Credits
Mulliganman. It was sooo long ago it was when they had the yellow square COAs at the table. I got a football signed back then. I have no idea what I paid. I can try and find my receipts

Don't worry about it if it's a lot of trouble. I was hoping since CSA added him maybe M.M. would at the last minute for March (since I assume Tristar will be bringing in the guests for the National). If he did, thought maybe he might be cheaper.