Justin Berg
James Adduci
Andres Blanco
Andrew Cashner
Randy Bush
Oneri Flieta
Rudy Jaramillo
Dave Otto

I've seen a couple articles on it, and none of them say anything about having to have an autograph ticket like last year...so I'm not sure what to expect. Last year the articles really stressed 1 per...having the autograph ticket...blah blah, and this year nothing about any of that. Just that there is an autograph session for 45 min.

rockcat

Lifetime Member
Credits
Any interest in a 50/50 for Randy Wells (4 cards)?

Please lmk.
Thanks,
rockcat

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I can send cards for Randy Bush and Dave Otto if anyone attending can 50/50.

swish54

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
is this the lamest group ever assembled?

That's what I was thinking. There's usually two groups, the one that comes south to Peoria and one that stays up north...with different players in each group. Haven't heard anything about the other caravan...hopefully it's not loaded with guys while we're stuck with the scrubs.

dabears67

Lifetime Member
Credits
if anyone is interested I can do custom 4x6 photos or 8x11 photos, plmk. also check out my webpage for examples and for Cubs autos I have for trade (for other Cubs autos). My only fee is whatever I send you, you get me an auto too. My webpage is My Cubs Collection - Home

swish54

Founding Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
Got an e-mail from the Chiefs saying Micah Hoffpauir, Mike Quade, and Lester Strode are now joining.

Also mentions for the first time there will be autograph tickets given out when you get in the door and that's who you're going to get an autograph of....we'll see how strict they are I guess.