DALE MURPHY PRIVATE SIGNING - MARCH!

lrh29

Premier Member
Credits
Nope. I sent a pm like he said to do in his last post and still haven't heard back

sMatt

Founding Member
Credits
Received mine about a week ago and they look great. Thanks!

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
I hate to do this... but it needs to be done. I have actually helped Brandon Grecco (BG AUTOS) many times with consignment work that I've done for him. I've chased around some high end celeb golf tourneys in Tahoe and the Bahamas and gotten him a bunch of Piazza, Griffey and other hard names. He's always paid me and always been thankful. I ALWAYS HOLD UP MY END!!! Now he gets involved with doing his own signings. WHAT A MISTAKE ON MY END TO PARTICIPATE!!!! This had been the worst experience in my 30 years in the hobby with plenty of good people / collectors around the country. THIS GUY HAS NO COURTESY TO REPLY TO EMAILS. NO UPDATES AND BRUTAL LACK OF COMMUNICATION!!! He screwed up on a piece back in March that Dale Murphy never signed. Offered to take it back and get it signed... 3 months go by with no results!!! No Emails, no updates... nothing. I had to beg him to reply to a freekin email and ask what was going on. I didn't think it was too much to ask for. I finally bash him via email saying I am sick of his BS and he gets the magazine back to me... WITH NO REFUND. 2 more weeks have gone by and he now refuses to return a lousy email and has not refunded my money! I HOPE LIKE HELL YOU ALL STAY AWAY FROM BGAUTO'S SIGNINGS and Brandon Grecco. I didn't want to do this but I am fed up with having to beg for a god damn reply and a simple refund of $25 bucks. I hope this costs him in the long run rather than the lousy $25 bucks he's stolen from me. I'll be sure to contact Alan and the Mods and see what they can do to reprimand this so called collector / dealer. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! Lesson learned!!!

elpasodiablos

Lifetime Member
Credits
FYI.....I did pay him back his money, yes it took too long but I was moving and I have a job that I have to pay attention to that I work 70+ hours a week at. I didn't even take the time to read the above dribble but I would like to think that Mr. King would have the class to at least update his posts wishing someones complete demise as a collector as stated above....class

If you work 70+ hours a week and can't handle doing private signings, then don't do them.

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
FYI.....I did pay him back his money, yes it took too long but I was moving and I have a job that I have to pay attention to that I work 70+ hours a week at. I didn't even take the time to read the above dribble but I would like to think that Mr. King would have the class to at least update his posts wishing someones complete demise as a collector as stated above....class

This website doesn't need anymore shady members. Hope this thread has destroyed your reputation as a trader.

WiseAndEck

Mod/Founding Member
Credits

I love the "I work and have a life" comments that always appear when a deadbeat trader/dealer doesn't follow through with a signing that THEY conducted. Take some responsibility for yourself and don't make flimsy excuses because you will get nobody's sympathy.

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
I had him refund me my $ of extras he had signed on SCN. Cards never arrived after three weeks.

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
I finally did get my lousy $30 bucks back. Thank you Brandon. I agree with the others who further posted, that if you can't follow through on doing a signing properly or at least communicatie every day if needed, then you should not be taking this type of responsibility with peoples items and their money. I was very very frustrated and I blew off steem yesterday for good cause. NOT MY FAULT, but I was driven to do so in order to make my point and get my refund that I had to ask 3 times for. Understanding we all have families, work and "lives"... I pride myself in answering everyones emails every single day and I have a 30 year reputation in the hobby to uphold. Because of the lack of professionalism on this entire deal... my clients came down on me hard... I didn't do anything to deserve that other than entrust this collector. That's not fair to me.... so excuses don't fly in my book. Results do. I am all about doing what's right and getting results and making sure the customer and collector is happy NO MATTER WHAT. That's the only way my 30 year reputation will continue to grow.

Again, I did get paid after a moderator emailed him requesting him to handle it properly. THANKS TO THE MODS FOR HELPING OUT AND TWISTING AN ARM TO MAKE THIS RIGHT.