DALE MURPHY PRIVATE SIGNING - MARCH!

jdub19999

Premier Member
Credits
I love the "I work and have a life" comments that always appear when a deadbeat trader/dealer doesn't follow through with a signing that THEY conducted. Take some responsibility for yourself and don't make flimsy excuses because you will get nobody's sympathy.

The excuses are non-stop from these people. Weird how bad luck only affects the worthless/shady people on this site.

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
FYI.....I did pay him back his money, yes it took too long but I was moving and I have a job that I have to pay attention to that I work 70+ hours a week at. I didn't even take the time to read the above dribble but I would like to think that Mr. King would have the class to at least update his posts wishing someones complete demise as a collector as stated above....class

CLASS? Are you serious? Here again... it took 4 months to try to get 1 piece back, signed. It took 4 weeks of yelling at BG AUTOS for a reply and to follow through with returning my piece that he missed... and 3 more emails and 1 moderator email to get a refund. WEEKS AND MONTHS OF TIME TO DO SOMETHING .... and you have the balls to say I have no class because I didn't post within 20 hours that you paid me the refund? I should have ripped you another a-hole for being a deadbeat, rather than offer an honest explantion as to how you treated me and some of your other customers who sent you items. You have some balls to mention I have no class because I didn't post that you paid me my refund that I was due within 10 minutes of you paying when it took you weeks to reply to a god damn email. BG AUTOS IS A FREEKIN CLASSLESS DISGRACE! Your "dribble" about moving and working 70 hours a week is boring. No one gives a crap and I have a strong feeling you are done on these boards.

bgautos

Premier Member
Credits
Listen guys.....all I can do is say I am sorry. Obviously there are a handful of you on here, SI KING in particular that I have messed up with and I am truly sorry. By now I hope I have made everyones situation correct financially at least.....I do this as a hobby just like all of you and on the rare occasion I hold a private signing it is simply just to help my fellow collectors out and get my own stuff signed at the same time. If I break even on a signing I consider myself lucky. Im not making any excuses Im just stating facts. In a handful of instances I have gotten in over my head and apparently it has cost me dearly. All I can ask is that for those of you who are wishing me to be ruined, banned, kicked off and everything else to please take it easy.....I am not a shady character, I am not bad person and I do not try to scam people. I have just made some mistakes from taking on too much and not being organized a couple of times. I hope I can work to regain your trust in me on this site in the future as I hope to a contibutor as both a trader/buyer/seller and in private signings. For those who refuse thats fine, I understand.

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
To let everyone know I was paid back in full today. A deal that had been in the works since the end of Nov 2010 for a Joe Montana deal. I'm not going to sit here call you names Brandon but I do think members should proceed with caution in dealing with you.

Thanks for the refund.