Charter Member
Credits
****THIS IS NOT UP ON CSAC OR ANYTHING AT THE MOMENT***

Derrick Rose
Rookie Chicago Bull
Deans Dugout in Naperville
January 5th - is what I believe Dean told me this afternoon

EARLY BIRD PRICING - $75 ANY ITEM

I know that I have seen D.Rose on CSAC around Chicago for what I remember as like 79/99 depending on the item. For those that are interested I am good friends with Mr.Bapes and his sop. Those that could be interested please PM me or leave something below and I will be in contact to help you out.

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
what a joke of a price-from a dealer that i don't like he won't be getting my money

frankiebones022

Premier Member
Credits
d rose has a signing for bergies on CSAC . its 85 / 95 . dec. 8 .

damn thats a lot for him ! my feeling is a rookie is a rookie . no thing about it. like forte at the last couple shows 39/49. which is ok , kinda. but really it should be ground up for everyone. wasnt chris williams a chunk back in june ? to me thats crazy. its all part of the game though

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
I picked up my ticket yesterday and was ticket #139 already. They are supposedly only going to 250 so if anyone else is planning on going but hasn't gotten one yet, it might be wise to do it soon. They also told me that inscriptions are available for $15. This wasn't on the flyer I don't believe. I guess you could get #1 overall pick or Poohdini but I can't think of much else. I picked up a Spalding Indoor/Outdoor "gold series" basketball (although its normal orange obviosuly) at Sports Authority. Anyone had one of these signed before? It looks like it'd do ok for a graph. Thanks

Cardenas12

Premier Member
Credits
He signed 2 autos total in cleveland..the dude is tough to get...he doesnt like signing..at the game he walks by literally like a snail and said maaannnn i need to get me some treatment and laughed...the dude is good and is and will be hard to get..

Singinsully02

Premier Member
Credits
He signed 2 autos total in cleveland..the dude is tough to get...he doesnt like signing..at the game he walks by literally like a snail and said maaannnn i need to get me some treatment and laughed...the dude is good and is and will be hard to get..

I'll be curious to see how he is when he comes back to Memphis next week. Memphis is usually a place where all the tough signers sign, plus he played here last year, so I don't know. Should be interesting.

Hot Buttered Dustin

Premier Member
Credits
Yup, I bought a ticket earlier today...

Normally wouldn't buy one, but you can tell this dude is already going to be an idiot when it comes to signing.. And it would appear he has an above average chance of being pretty damn good.. (Although, I swear he reminds me of a rookie Marbury)

Nonetheless, 75.00 for any item doesn't seem so terrible, and I doubt this guy does many more of these signings.. So I figured why not, and will get him on a Jersey..

Of course that means when they come back next month I'll somehow end up getting him twice or something...:rolleyes:

newagesports

Premier Member
Credits
Yup, I bought a ticket earlier today...

Normally wouldn't buy one, but you can tell this dude is already going to be an idiot when it comes to signing.. And it would appear he has an above average chance of being pretty damn good.. (Although, I swear he reminds me of a rookie Marbury)

Nonetheless, 75.00 for any item doesn't seem so terrible, and I doubt this guy does many more of these signings.. So I figured why not, and will get him on a Jersey..

Of course that means when they come back next month I'll somehow end up getting him twice or something...:rolleyes:

this will be his second signing...and i bet you will see more to come

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
This will not be the only Rose signing you see. I hear he's making the rounds and making himself quite available for paid public signings so it's just a matter of getting it at a price you want (which I'm sure they'll only go up from here) and getting him early since rookie signatures always seem to be the best