Derrick Rose Signing Naperville IL

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Agreed, $75 will likely be as cheap as it gets for regular paid signings. Maybe there would be other types of events where he signs but I don't think it'll get any cheaper for the garden variety autograph signings. Good excuse to get a jersey or basketball signed with any item pricing. As far as his play goes, I think I've seen enough to see a superstar. I think he's a much less selfish person/player than Marbury so while their games may not be far apart in ability I see him more in the Paul mode. He really does seem painfully shy so I don't think he's a jerk or anything

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
gotta get him before he shuts OFF signing period or his sig changes to D1 or DR1 or D or some bullcrap. ha ha and ya'll know what I'm talking about.

danthetigersfan

Lifetime Member
Credits
Usually I don't like to pay for guys at all. But from what I read about him, being in his rookie year it's scary-he could become as tough as LeBron in a year or 2. I follow basketball very close, and its apparent this kid is the real deal. Tell me another point guard that can break Andre Miller's ankles, make an awesome block on a breakaway layup attemp, and throw it down with absolute ease-all in the same game. Obviously no one knows what the future holds, but if you are on the fence wondering if you should do this-I would say do it, because he's a stud.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah it's kinda close to D-line R-Line #1 right now. That's why I'm thinking about the $15 for an inscription. Was gonna do Poohdini but wanted to see if that nickname was catching on nationally first

frankiebones022

Premier Member
Credits
rose is at bergies in highland park tommorow. i cant belive the difference in prices compared to deans in naperville. 75 any at deans. 85 per ball , 99 for jersey. and 20 for inscrptions. sorry to all you who booked that one !! they usually book these guys around the same prices.

greatsacman

Lifetime Member
Credits
Dang!! Makes the $75 look like a great deal!!! He will only continue to go up in value. I'm thinking like Chris Paul. The Hornets were pretty horrible before he came along.

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
Rose was there, bandage and all, and signed for everyone there.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Good to hear that, thanks for the update. It's good that his fans didn't have to get disappointed

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Went to the signing tonight. Got a basketball signed, Derrick was very polite so it was a good experience and the ball came out nicely