Derrick Rose Signing Naperville IL

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Yeah I was assured they would have silver paint pens handy.....guess Dean's took that as synonomous with silver sharpie. My ball was signed in silver sharpie and it looks nice, but it doesn't "pop" the way paint pen can. Can I please have some advice on paint pen? I have always been nervous about trying one out because I've heard there is a lot of prep work to do with them. Is this true? Do you get yours at Hobby Lobby? Thanks

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
I buy mine at Michaels or Hobby Lobby and I havent had an issue with them. The autograph comes out a lot brighter and doesn't skip like the silver sharpies do.

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
they are actually not hard to use. there are even directions that come with the pens. just shake them and press the tip on some paper to get the paint flowing. the more you press on the tip of the pen the more the ink flows. they are totally worth buying.

nbrock624

Premier Member
Credits
Thanks Sooner for the helpful info. If I could trouble you for one last bit of detail, is there a specific size tip you get for footballs and basketballs or do these come in mainly one size? Also, what ballpark price do they run? Thanks, and I really do appreciate this information. I'm going to have to pick one up very soon

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
I get the Decocolor Broad Tip. Micheals generally isn't very organized so you might have to look in a few different spots for them.