Desmond Clark Radio Show in schaumburg

bearfan1

Charter Member
Credits
This is for the chicago graphers and if anyone goes to the john baleycorns in schaumburg to get desmonds clark autograph? just wondering if all ages can get it and how the crowds are? Thanks very much!

Pabs82

Premier Member
Credits
I'm assuming they'll let all ages in considering: A) it's a Tuesday B) it's not that late, and C) they're having a radio show there. As long as Barleycorn serves food, I'm pretty sure you can get in as that's how it's been with the places for Briggs, Wale, etc..

bearfan1

Charter Member
Credits
do you know if he just signs inside or what not because i think i will go next week. big crowd?

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Bearfan...I am planning on going the week of Thanksgiving. I need to find a Broncos 8x10 of Howard Griffith first, though. Should you need some help, PM me when it gets closer.

kidk

Premier Member
Credits
If they let you in... The guys from ESPN didnt sound too confident they would let us in. Besides, he racked on his way out, could have easily gone 8/8 if SOMEONE would have told me about their little plan.

Last edited:

bearfan1

Charter Member
Credits
will see what happens and thanks for offering greedy. ill head over and go inside and see if dez signs or not. would like to get him though. maybe next week... not sure yet.