Dewon Brazelton Private Signing - $1 per card!

CopperJJ

Mod/Founding Member
Credits
Got mine back RTSd. Guess I was too late getting to ya. Thanks though.

ELSKOTTO

Lifetime Member & Site Moderator
Credits
I have talked to Buccopride by private message. I just texted WiseandEck a proof picture that I took of his stuff going out. He just confirmed he got his stuff.

I held it out because I had a team set that also needed to go with his stuff. Unfortunately I did not take a proof picture of Buccopride's stuff but it was placed in my mailbox with the flag up just like everyone else's stuff, which to my knowledge got back to its owners successfully.

I can confirm that I got his stuff back, put it back in the SASE, and put it in my mailbox. Beyond that, I have no control of what the post office does. I want to make this right but I feel like this is a postal issue rather than my liability. It's an SASE from my mailbox so there's no tracking.

Anyone else ever have anything like this happen or have a successful claim with the post office?

CopperJJ

Mod/Founding Member
Credits
I'd wouldn't trust putting something in my mailbox with the flag up. Maybe because my mailbox is at the street. Anyone riding by knows there is something in there to steal.

I think that is something you should post in your offers for consignments, trades, 50/50s. I personally wouldn't take that chance again on my end to get my stuff back. This is just my opinion.

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
consignees must include tracking on their SASEs if they are overly concerned with something getting lost in the mail....if they are cheap and choose not to do so, then it's on them. i would place ZERO amount of blame on Scott. Not only is he one of the most trustworthy guys in the hobby, but I also consider him a good friend.

Last edited: