Dickie Thon, Luis Quinones & Pedro Munoz

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hello Everyone!

We got some exciting news we have lined up 3 more signings with more to come. Here is the list of the new signers:

Dickie Thon (most requested)
Pedro Munoz
Luis Quinones

Now an update on the current signings:

Francisco Oleveras - Everything is signed
Rey Quinonez - Signing Planned
Tito Navarro - Everything signed
Carmelo Martinez - Signing Planned (he is extremely busy)
Ed Correra - He won't answer his phone haven't been able to contact him.
Hector Villeneuva - Everything is signed

While conducting this signing we found out a few things so that will lead to some changes on how we do signings. Because of the time and money that you spend for the signing and the time and money that we spend for the signings we want to provide the best service possible so we will now need to implement minimum amounts for the signing. Part of the reason is it is harder to get these guys to sign when they are only signing 3 or 4 cards. Plus some of these guys live on the other side of the Island so it makes it difficult when there are only a few things to sign. This will allow us to conduct the signings more timely and get your items back to you. On to the good stuff:

Dickie Thon - $7.00 each (minimum of 40)
Pedro Munoz - $5.00 each (minimum of 50)
Luis Quinones - $5.00 each (minimum of 40)

We are only accepting flats any oversized items feel free to email me warjohn@hotmail.com and we can try to work something out.

I will need the items by NOVEMBER 24th. If we get the minimum amounts all the signings will be the first week of December.

As always we take Paypal for orders over $20. Shipping is still up to you SASE is fine if you understand that YOU take the responsibility. I recommend Delivery Confirmation on all orders. All orders over $100.00 will receive free shipping.

Please send items to:
Warren Johnson
1801 Bluejay Dr.
Webb City, MO 64870

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
NICE!! :D:D

Most definitely down for Dickie Thon for 1 set card. I will likely add 3-4 others cards in with that as well to help you get to the 40 minimum. Thanks!!

cardcrazy814

Lifetime Member
Credits
Signings

Hello Everyone!

We got some exciting news we have lined up 3 more signings with more to come. Here is the list of the new signers:

Dickie Thon (most requested)
Pedro Munoz
Luis Quinones

Now an update on the current signings:

Francisco Oleveras - Everything is signed
Rey Quinonez - Signing Planned
Tito Navarro - Everything signed
Carmelo Martinez - Signing Planned (he is extremely busy)
Ed Correra - He won't answer his phone haven't been able to contact him.
Hector Villeneuva - Everything is signed

While conducting this signing we found out a few things so that will lead to some changes on how we do signings. Because of the time and money that you spend for the signing and the time and money that we spend for the signings we want to provide the best service possible so we will now need to implement minimum amounts for the signing. Part of the reason is it is harder to get these guys to sign when they are only signing 3 or 4 cards. Plus some of these guys live on the other side of the Island so it makes it difficult when there are only a few things to sign. This will allow us to conduct the signings more timely and get your items back to you. On to the good stuff:

Dickie Thon - $7.00 each (minimum of 40)
Pedro Munoz - $5.00 each (minimum of 50)
Luis Quinones - $5.00 each (minimum of 40)

We are only accepting flats any oversized items feel free to email me warjohn@hotmail.com and we can try to work something out.

I will need the items by NOVEMBER 24th. If we get the minimum amounts all the signings will be the first week of December.

As always we take Paypal for orders over $20. Shipping is still up to you SASE is fine if you understand that YOU take the responsibility. I recommend Delivery Confirmation on all orders. All orders over $100.00 will receive free shipping.

Please send items to:
Warren Johnson
1801 Bluejay Dr.
Webb City, MO 64870

great thks

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Warren,

My cards (Thon-10, Munoz-1, Quinones-3) were mailed Friday. LMK when you receive them. Thanks!

Last edited:

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
Everyone feel free to start sending your stuff in now, the sooner you send everything the sooner we can get the minimums and confirm the signings. One thing I do ask is if you could put on the outside of the envelope how many of each card you have inside ie:

Thon - 3
Quinones - 2
Munoz - 2

That will allow me to keep track and I don't have to open the envelopes and if we don't reach the minimum I can just mark them RTS to save your postage.

P.S. Another update, the Carmelo cards are all signed now we are just waiting for Ed Corerra to answer his phone, we are only going to give him about another week and then we will have to refund. :(

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hey Gang,

The cards are starting to come in. I will keep a running tally and let everyone know once we hit the milestone numbers! I don't think we are going to have much trouble getting 40 Thon's but the other two are looking to be tougher. If you wanted to get something signed this would be the time because I doubt we will be able to do signings with these guys again.