91 Score
85 Fleer
87 Topps
86 Donruss

Thanks!

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
A week away from the deadline and it is going to be close on getting the minimums for all the guys. I figured Dickie Thon would be an easy one but the other two would be tougher. Well all 3 are going to be tough because right now we are only at about 10 for Thon (with about 10 more confirmed) and the others are under 10. So if you want to send stuff get it in the mail to make sure it gets here on time.

laimbeer3

Premier Member
Credits
Quinones ended up playing some AA games at the end of his career and pretty much did a card show for me one night here in Birmingham with a stack I had. Real nice guy.

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hey Gang,

I am trying to get an accurate count on all 3 of the guys we are doing signings with this time. I need to know what everyone has sent and I have some envlopes that don't have the items written on them so if you could send me a PM and let me know what you sent that would really help me out.

Derick Kelly
South/Hagenbaugh
Daniel Graham
Jeff Woods
(Looks like) D. Ovelletto

There is a possibility that we may need to extend this signing out because we aren't getting the minimums that we need. Here are the totals that we have so far:

Thon - 17
Quinones - 15
Munoz - 3

This doesn't include the totals from the packages from above.

SteveG34

Founding Member
Credits
Putting an 1986 Topps card and $7 cash in the mail today for Dickie Thon.

jbsouth

Founding Member
Credits
Hey Gang,

I am trying to get an accurate count on all 3 of the guys we are doing signings with this time. I need to know what everyone has sent and I have some envlopes that don't have the items written on them so if you could send me a PM and let me know what you sent that would really help me out.

Derick Kelly
South/Hagenbaugh
Daniel Graham
Jeff Woods
(Looks like) D. Ovelletto

There is a possibility that we may need to extend this signing out because we aren't getting the minimums that we need. Here are the totals that we have so far:

Thon - 17
Quinones - 15
Munoz - 3

This doesn't include the totals from the packages from above.

South/Hagenbaugh has 10 Munoz

tomahawkchop

Premier Member
Credits
If someone could post this signing on sportscollectors.net, it would probably help in meeting the minimums a little quicker....