Dickie Thon, Luis Quinones & Pedro Munoz

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
If someone post it on sportscollector.net and we do meet the minimums I will give one free autograph of any of the three signers. (MUST BE THE FIRST POSTER)

Here is what I would like posted:

Hello Everyone!

I am a member on another site but wanted to open this signing up to everyone on Sportscollectors.net. I have been an autograph collector for almost 20 years and have set up a number of successful signings. I have numerous references available upon request.

We got some exciting news we have lined up 3 signings with more to come. Here is the list of the new signers:

Dickie Thon
Pedro Munoz
Luis Quinones

While conducting previous signing we found out a few things so that will lead to some changes on how we do signings. Because of the time and money that you spend for the signing and the time and money that we spend for the signings we want to provide the best service possible so we will now need to implement minimum amounts for the signing. Part of the reason is it is harder to get these guys to sign when they are only signing 3 or 4 cards. Plus some of these guys live on the other side of the Island so it makes it difficult when there are only a few things to sign. This will allow us to conduct the signings more timely and get your items back to you. On to the good stuff:

Dickie Thon - $7.00 each (minimum of 40)
Pedro Munoz - $5.00 each (minimum of 50)
Luis Quinones - $5.00 each (minimum of 40)

We are only accepting flats any oversized items feel free to email me warjohn@hotmail.com and we can try to work something out.

I will need the items by DECEMBER 1st. If we get the minimum amounts all the signings will be the first week of December.

As always we take Paypal for orders over $20. Shipping is still up to you SASE is fine if you understand that YOU take the responsibility. I recommend Delivery Confirmation on all orders. All orders over $100.00 will receive free shipping.

Because I don't have an account (yet) on Sportscollectors.net you will need to contact me directly at warjohn@hotmail.com

Please send items to:
Warren Johnson
1801 Bluejay Dr.
Webb City, MO 64870

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Hey Gang,

I am trying to get an accurate count on all 3 of the guys we are doing signings with this time. I need to know what everyone has sent and I have some envlopes that don't have the items written on them so if you could send me a PM and let me know what you sent that would really help me out.

Derick Kelly
South/Hagenbaugh
Daniel Graham
Jeff Woods
(Looks like) D. Ovelletto

There is a possibility that we may need to extend this signing out because we aren't getting the minimums that we need. Here are the totals that we have so far:

Thon - 17
Quinones - 15
Munoz - 3

This doesn't include the totals from the packages from above.

That's me...

I sent these for Thon:

88 Score Traded
87 Donruss
89 Donruss
91 Score
85 Fleer
87 Topps
86 Donruss

greedy19

Lifetime Member
Credits
Warren,

Did my cards arrive today? My numbers were posted above my return address. If you have already received them, it looks like scoreset and I are all of the Thon's. I sent you 10 Thon's and he has 7.

Come on, everyone.....these prices are too low to pass up! When are you ever going to get him for $7/card? You're not, so take advantage of this!!

warjohn

Lifetime Member
Credits
Hey G,

Got your cards today so now we are up to 27 on Thons so we are getting close.

Notorious B.E.G.

Founding Member
Credits
Signing

Warren,

I will be sending 5 Pedro Munoz and 4 Dickie Thon cards to you Friday morning. LMK when you get them.

Jeff

GoPhillies23

Founding Member
Website
www.theweighinpodcast.com
Credits
Can I still send you three cards for Thon? If so, what is your paypal? I can have the cards in the mail tomorrow. Thanks.

bbridger

Founding Member
Credits
Forgot to post my numbers on the outside of the envelope.
Thon=1
Quinones=1
Munoz=1

Rick Sweet

Premier Member
Credits
warren, can you please send me your paypal info so I can pay for the cards I sent, thanks.

Brian

SteveG34

Founding Member
Credits
I forgot to put a number outside my envelope---Thon 1. Thanks...you should have received it a few days ago.