Ernie Banks in Oak Brook Il

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Microsoft was lying. The quick story was that I got there at about 1pm and only about 20some people in line. Joined my good friend in line. I ran into atz in line as well. We both got to play a connect game with Devin in the store since we were in the first 15people. My friend got his bears jersey signed with the "Windy City Flyer" inscrip and I got a Miami mini signed with the "Da U" inscription. Besides the rain and sleet it was worth it. Banks tomorrow....

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Same to you at350. Sounds odd but its nice to meet "normal" people while doing this time to time. Banks signing is at 5pm as well I believe. I will be there right around noon reading a book.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
Banks signing was very interesting. I got there at about 1130pm and was like 15th in line. I sat there and froze my ass off all the way. Mr.Banks got there around 230pm and was outside singing with members of the audience. What song you may ask? Always be my baby = Mariah Carey. It was actually very funny. Once I made it inside Ernie was still singing his Mariah and being very very nice. Inscriptions were whatever you would want. I ended up getting a blue ring Rawlings bat with "Mr Cub" and "HOF 77" inscriptions. It was well worth the 4 hours or so of freezing my ass off to save all the money I would have spent at the show. "Technically" saved myself $270. Well Worth the time