Ernie Banks in Oak Brook Il

nelfox02

Premier Member
Credits
Looks Like Ernie Banks will be at the new Microsoft Store Friday night (11-5) in Oak Brook, IL

anyone going to try this? looks like only the first 100 get a graph, did not say if there are any restrictions on what will be signed.

would like to go to this but no way with work schedule......wish it is was Saturday

psugator02

Lifetime Member
Credits
will pay someone to get banks on one of my items. Please PM me. thanks

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
I am going. Found out about it 2 days ago. I am assuming its a MADHOUSE. Thursday Colbie Callait is doing an acoustic set, and there is a Devin Hester Signing for the first 100 people. Banks on Friday. I have an Ernie Banks Game Model Bat I need signed.

Stosh

Banned
Credits
Yeah, I saw this few days ago. Brave is right, this thing will be nuts, and the line will likely start early as hell. Not sure if it's worth it.

kenoshacub

Premier Member
Credits
You better get there at least 3 hours ahead of time, plus you'll be in line for another 2 hours unless your the 1st ten in line. Because Banks takes forever to sign. The guy stops and just goes off in another world. Talking to who ever he wants. It will be a mess. I remember at one of the sun times shows he ran so long they had to move the signing to his hotel room because they were closing the convention hall. Good luck to those that go.

bblefty21

Lifetime Member
Website
i941.photobucket.com
Credits
I think i might try and go I really need him on a multi-signed cubs jersey and don't feel like paying the $179 at the show or whatever it costs. Should be able to get there pretty early since I do not have any classes that day.

SoBrave

Charter Member
Credits
I was gonna go Thursday to see how bad the hoopla for Hester will be. I know Banks will be much much more do to being a HOF Chicago Cub. I was thinking getting there a good 4-5 hours early is what is going to be needed. I got to the Derrick Rose free signing at like 11:30am for a 6pm signing and I was like 17th in line. These things tend to get nuts for the players that command a high price at signings like Mr.Banks does

at350zguyy

Premier Member
Credits
I would be willing to take an item for Hester on consignment. PM me if interested.

SoonerOrLater

Premier Member
Credits
Not sure if anyone is going to Banks or Hester but they are now saying only their photos will be signed. Hopefully not true but thats what I was told by Microsoft.