Evan Longoria & George Foster + Others private signing

graveline

Founding Member
Credits
got my cards back...my one rasner signed looks great, i sent two longoria's one nypenn prospect (signed looks great) and a new tristar protential...the tristar didnt come back...it's in the photo-copy with the cards...alan, can you post/shoot me a PM about the 2nd longoria? many thanks

gk07

Founding Member
Credits
Received mine back. Thanks Alan!

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
Got the Rasner, still waiting for the Longoria Ball

kjamidon

Set Master, HOF Member and Former Mod
Credits
Rasner, can you just send it with the JUST stuff???..thanks..kj

dejet

Credits
I received my Rasner photo back unsigned. Did anyone else have this problem?

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Tim thought the photo was of Longoria and by the time he figured it out, Rasner was already gone from the event

Two options:

(1) I refund your money via PayPal or

(2) He gets it done in March when he stays with the Devil Rays during ST.

Sorry about that, I should have included a note but was in a rush to get everything out of my house. Next time I am going to have people who send in photos to mark on the photo who it is, especially ones where the player is in street clothes like yours.

2 players were also no shows as they were called down to do physicals for their teams the weekend of the baseball clinic. If you are owed anything from this event and there are 2 more people I believe who are, post it in here or PM me.

dejet

Credits
Tim thought the photo was of Longoria and by the time he figured it out, Rasner was already gone from the event

Two options:

(1) I refund your money via PayPal or

(2) He gets it done in March when he stays with the Devil Rays during ST.

Sorry about that, I should have included a note but was in a rush to get everything out of my house. Next time I am going to have people who send in photos to mark on the photo who it is, especially ones where the player is in street clothes like yours.

2 players were also no shows as they were called down to do physicals for their teams the weekend of the baseball clinic. If you are owed anything from this event and there are 2 more people I believe who are, post it in here or PM me.

I would like a refund through paypal. Please send to Thanks.

Last edited: