Ewing via Steiner

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
$125 flats/$250 equipment. Same dropoff/pickup deal as with Core 4 guys. Signing is set for 12/17..need all items/payment in hand by Monday, 12/9.

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SETUP A TM FOR ANY TRANSACTION! THANKS

Please mail items to:

Mike Wernick
13 Avenue C
Bayonne, NJ 07002

If sending a personal check with your item, please make check out to Michael Wernick. If paying by PayPal (fees covered), please send to m13w13@aol.com .

Please also include a SASE, prep your item, and put a Post It with where you want the item signed/which color.

ALL ITEMS WILL COME WITH THE STEINER HOLO (UNLESS YOU DON'T WANT IT) AND STEINER CREDIT CARD COA NO HOLO FOR MULTI SIGNED ITEMS!

As always, please keep your comments and feelings towards Steiner to yourself or if you want to bash, PM me. I'm cool with that :)

Also, if you can find a better price, please feel free to go that route. Just trying to help out with a very tough signer.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Just curious, do you know if he will sign Dream Team items? I've heard he usually refuses to sign anything DT related.

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
I've been told he is signing everything. I specifically asked about cards, Dream Team and Top 50 lithos. I'm told he will sign it all.
Mike

mikeyanks13

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm going to stop accepting any new TMs for Ewing going forward. Unless you already have a TM and are adding on more items. Getting too close to the deadline of Monday, December 9. I appreciate your understanding. I recommend if you want to still get in on Ewing to contact Steiner directly and send your item through them. That would probably be the easiest thing to do now.

With that said, thanks again to everyone that has setup a TM. Look forward to getting these done and shipped back as soon as possible after the signing.

Will continue to keep an eye out for items. If sending PayPal, feel free to send whenever you want. If you haven't sent your items out yet, I'd suggest sending Priority to ensure it gets here on time.

As always, I'm available for any questions you may have either by PM here, e-mail to m13w13@aol.com or shoot me a txt at 201-388-7583. I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Mike