Francisco "Frankie" Rodriguez - Red Sox/Twins/Mariners/Reds - 0% TTM

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
This signing is complete. All items have been packed up and will be mailed today(unless you are using the same SASE for multiple signings). Feedback will be left for all who participated as well. Thanks and enjoy!

CIMG2534.jpg

CIMG2535.jpg

CIMG2536.jpg

CIMG2537.jpg

CIMG2538.jpg

MDR

Premier Member
Credits
These look great, I am sorry I missed this one, please let me know if you send for another bunch I will for sure be in on next one.

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Who knew a guy like Frankie Rodriguez would be such a hot commodity.

0% TTM and a TON of cards always helps...and we all know Frank had a TON of cards before he even got to the majors.

I'm bummed I missed this one. Everything looks awesome.

I can imagine with the baby you have a very busy schedule. I'll let you know if I do another with him. Same goes for you MDR.

Even better......someone balled him!

Watch it fella! haha

The guy who got the ball is a local who is a lawyer and he collects guys who played in the bigs, no matter how long or how good they were. I haven't seen it, but his father-in-law built him this massive shelf system in his hallway that he displays his Mets(HUGE Mets fan) and HOFers'

AMF

Founding Member
Credits
The guy who got the ball is a local who is a lawyer and he collects guys who played in the bigs, no matter how long or how good they were. I haven't seen it, but his father-in-law built him this massive shelf system in his hallway that he displays his Mets(HUGE Mets fan) and HOFers'

Ask him if he wants a signed Fernando Martinez ball for $15 (over 10 available) LOL!

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits

Tony Tony Tony has done it again!!! LOL

MidSouth Minors

Founding Member
Credits
Who knew a guy like Frankie Rodriguez would be such a hot commodity.

He was in a ton of minor league sets though. I got real lucky the one time I saw him. I had stack of all different cards and asked after a game while he was talking to a couple of ladies. He used my request as a chance to show off all the cards he had.