FREE Ray Rice Signing

celtsrool17

Lifetime Member
Credits
About 75 people there Id say. 1 per so I was told. No personalizations/inscriptions, although he did pics with a lot of people. Signed "RR27" as expected. Got 2 footballs and a promotional photo he handed out.

nymets575

Premier Member
Credits
i got 3 things i went in at 2:30 though. i was the only person there. i wanted an inscription but didnt know of one i'd like so i didn't ask. i got an 11x14, a mini-helmet, and a card. then he said i cant do anymore i need to sign these and pointed to the owner who was handing him random stuff and he was just hammering out the owners stuff with the real graph.

Stouffy

Lifetime Member
Credits
I went today and since my dad didn't have anything to do, he tagged along. He was one per, when we went through the line the first time. He signed an 8x10 for each of us, but it was the RR27 autograph. So we hopped back in line. The guy with Ray must have remembered me and asked if we had already been through, but I just said we hadn't. He signed two more 8x10's, but wouldn't add any inscriptions, saying he couldn't (I wanted 2009 Pro Bowl).