Private Signing with a Big Lineup

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Jbare, you and I have done deals in the past and they went well everytime up until this one.

I sent your items back, like I did all the other handful of people who sent items in for this signing which had a lack of interest.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
Because I know that I sent it. The feedback he left said something to the effect that I kept his cards and money. Look at my feedback, I dont delete comments unless it is waranted. In this case, it was.

You not only deleted the other feedback, you also went in and manually changed the 2 previous negatives on your account to neutrals. Why?

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
Not that its your place to police the site but the other TWO agreed to the neutral change. I didnt just change their feedback until after speaking with them. They were cooll with you. What about the other 2 negatives that I did nothing with? I like how you completely ignore that.

Why are you even opening your mouth Nick? Need anything else from me chief?

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
And for the record, he could/still can resubmit feedback towards me stating a truth - Signing never went down and Alan took a long time to return my items. That is the reality of what happened, excuses aside.

Then I could go back and talk to Jbare, not you Nick, to alter the feedback once (a) the cards are finally delivered by the USPS who has control of the envelope right now or (b) work out another solution that is agreeable to both me and Jbare.

I am fair to everyone when it comes to the Feedback system as evident by other non-positive comments being left there for all to see.