Graphing Events In Florida

smallfry121

Premier Member
Credits
I always have trouble finding events to graph. I know their are a ton of charity events,golf tournaments,signings, etc. in Florida but i never hear about them until someone post their succeses after the event
on here. I am starting this thread in hopes that we can post events for those of us that live in Florida. Thanks for any help or participation.

FloridaSports

Premier Member
Credits
Not to step on your idea or anything but I do believe it will be tough to get any of the "Florida crowd" to give up info. Events in our state are already over packed with collectors, dealers, fans, etc. Just saying.

Gorays13

Premier Member
Credits
PirateFest is on Saturday, March 27 right outside the stadium in Bradenton before the game. I went last year and they had a pretty good amount of people signing and the lines weren't long. The time when it starts hasn't been announced yet though.

RobbieLee

Lifetime Member
Website
s824.photobucket.com
Credits
PirateFest is on Saturday, March 27 right outside the stadium in Bradenton before the game. I went last year and they had a pretty good amount of people signing and the lines weren't long. The time when it starts hasn't been announced yet though.

do you need season tickets or anything like that..or can you just go and get autos..thanks

gatorfan234

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm all for this thread lets keep it going i'm in North Florida, and I know there are a lot of other memebers that live here too it might benefit all of us if everyone pitches in. 50/50's etc.