ICHIRO SIGNING - GUAGE OF INTEREST - Mid June 2011

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
I just completed a small 25 item signing through Ichiro's Exclusive Signing company in Seattle. My items came out mint perfect and my fellow collectors and clients items are mint as well. 100% positive feedback. All SI magazines, cards and photos are mint. I only had about 10 days to get word out to my database of collectors on the last one since I've never been allowed to send in my items to his signing agent. I got late notice.... They will allow me this opportunity once again for their next sit down with Ichiro.

I just received word that the next Ichiro signing will be in the middle of June, 2011.

If anyone is interested in adding Ichiro (and I assume you know he is a near impossible signature to get in Spring Training or on the road during the seaosn), then I am taking a guage of interest to get your items signed for you.

Please email me directly for all details and pricing. sikingcollection@aol.com

They will allow me to send in all items. SI's, cards, 8x10's, 16x20's, baseballs, caps and jerseys. I'll have to check with them about bats but will ask if anyone inquires.

Happy to help!

Scott

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Thank you for all your emails.... Sorry to forget to include the following. The signing that was just completed with Ichiro's company were all flats and baseballs and were $250 per signature. (plus S&H). Every item will come with a cert from his company as well as an Ichiro 51 Hologram. I am waiting on his company to get me premium pricing (bats, jerseys etc.) Again, any further questions, just email me directly at sikingcollection@aol.com and I will be more than happy to help you.

jimjim

Lifetime Member
Credits
Wasn't there a signing organized on SCN this past summer for $215 an item with a 50 item minimum? Why is yours so much more expensive? Are you pocketing $35 an item?

JustCrazy

Lifetime Member
Credits
Wasn't there a signing organized on SCN this past summer for $215 an item with a 50 item minimum? Why is yours so much more expensive? Are you pocketing $35 an item?

I am not vouching for anyone here but I do think the one on SCN was that you were only able to get a SS OMLB and it was coming from their stock. By giving members the choice of sending in items maybe the $215 offer isn't an option.

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I am not vouching for anyone here but I do think the one on SCN was that you were only able to get a SS OMLB and it was coming from their stock. By giving members the choice of sending in items maybe the $215 offer isn't an option.

Yes thats correct. The one on SCN was ran through mill creek sports, who he has an exclusive with. They were selling their old stock off and gave Joel a deal if he purchased 25 or more. This is a good deal being its not just baseballs. Plus you know your items are in good hands with "the king".

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
Yes thats correct. The one on SCN was ran through mill creek sports, who he has an exclusive with. They were selling their old stock off and gave Joel a deal if he purchased 25 or more. This is a good deal being its not just baseballs. Plus you know your items are in good hands with "the king".

what jermda1 said

i was in on joel's signing, it was only inventory. no rookie cards, jersey's ect....

BergerKing22784

Premier Member
Credits
And even if he was making money for everyone nobody is putting a gun to anyones head and making them buy anything.