ICHIRO SIGNING - GUAGE OF INTEREST - Mid June 2011

CopperJJ

Mod/Founding Member
Credits
I need a couple cards. Let me know when this goes.

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
I am not on the site every day, my apologies. I respectfully asked that if anyone has a question, to email me directly. If you didn't email me direct, then you wouldn't have gotten an answer yet. Please email me direct and I can update you all daily (instead of when I occasionallly jump on the site) sikingcollection@aol.com I WILL POST ALL PRICES. As for Jimjim... no need for you to participate. Keep hating. I am allowed to make a profit when I run a signing. Ichiro makes money, his signing agent makes money and I am allowed to as well for my time and efforts. I handle everyone's items as if they were my own. If you don't like, then there is no need for you to toss in your 2 cents. Please grow up.

SI KING

Lifetime Member & Site Sponsor
Website
www.sikingcollection.com
Credits
Just posted all the Ichiro prices in a new thread. Waiting on the higher up's to OK the post and then it will be listed.
All flats and baseballs will be $250
16x20's will be $300
Bats and jerseys will be $425
no equipment or gloves.
Only 3 possible inscrips. #51, '01 ROY or '01 MVP. Any inscrips are pretty high at $110 per inscrip. (He's not a big fan of them)
Please email me directly at sikingcollection@aol.com if you have any questions or please look for the new thread that shold be posted by tomorrow. HAPPY TO HELP!! Scott