Jan MAB Yankees show help

hammerinhorde

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'd like a couple of those guys, but I'd need a loan to get any of them done. Thanks for offering to take items, though.

jeff3880wi

Lifetime Member
Credits
Scott Brosius is $40 more than Reggie Jackson? What year did he get in the HOF?

Tim Raines for just $30 seems like a deal, if he gets in the Hall his price will double.

Cosmos21

Premier Member
Credits
Gotta to love the world of collecting autograghs, also love to be the "fly on the wall" & hear how the conversation goes on "how" they (Players) price themselves at these shows.

$$$$$$

rifon164

Premier Member
Credits
Andrus jones was removed but added Strawberry, Tony Fernandez , Melido Perez and some other 98 Yankees

MajorLeagueSigsNYC

Premier Member
Credits
anybody go to this?? I almost left even thought I had bought tickets a couple of months ago. It was poorly laid out with not enough space. Scary.

ace1323

Premier Member
Credits
i haven't been to one of their shows yet since they moved from the crowne plaza and old meadowlands hotel they used to used. I remember what the yankee shows there used to be like - I remember one when the fire dept even shut it down and wouldn't let more people into the signing room - I can only imagine how this one may have been.

Captian23

Founding Member
Credits
anybody go to this?? I almost left even thought I had bought tickets a couple of months ago. It was poorly laid out with not enough space. Scary.

This show was an utter joke. I will never attend an MAB show again. The moron calling out the ticket numbers was on a powertrip. I got into an argument with him twice after he gave me a hard time after he called my numbers. He even held up the whole signing so he could yell at me in front of the crowd. I spent a lot of $$ yesterday and it will be money they never get from me again. If I did not need Bernie on a piece that I have been trying to complete for over ten years I would have demeanded my money back. The only positive is that the players were super cool. Damon and Bernie especally.

I am shocked that nobody was hurt the way the crowd was pushing against the front.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
I don't get it, why the hell are people pushing at a paid signing?