Jerry Rice

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
I'm glad I got in before the prices sky rocket. I look forward to getting my photo.

VKING69

Banned
Credits
hopefully everything is in the right color because that the only negative thing i have to say about the last signing..I asked for silver on my jersey and got black..

This kind of post is what is making him not want to offer these anymore ok. You probly arent even getting anything done on this signing but want to complain about it AGAIN!!! we got it the first time you posted the jersey was signed in the wrong color!!! I seen the jersey and it looks good in black fabric pen. I could see if it was smeared or blead into number signed in sharpie. BUT IT WASN'T

He is doing us a favor he doesnt make anything off this deal and he gets all this crap for doing.

I'll tell you what pay the $169.00 at GTSM next time....

sh^t happens!!!!

muwolverine22

Founding Member
Credits
This kind of post is what is making him not want to offer these anymore ok. You probly arent even getting anything done on this signing but want to complain about it AGAIN!!! we got it the first time you posted the jersey was signed in the wrong color!!! I seen the jersey and it looks good in black fabric pen. I could see if it was smeared or blead into number signed in sharpie. BUT IT WASN'T

He is doing us a favor he doesnt make anything off this deal and he gets all this crap for doing.

sh^t happens!!!!

I'm not going to defend either side on this one, but i will say that if i pay for something knowing i want it signed in a certain color i to would be upset if it wasnt done in that color. I collect signed jerseys and when displayed certain numbers need to be in silver and white once can be in blue or black. Colored numbers signed in black do not look right on my wall when every other colored number is in silver. That is all i will say on that matter. It may look good but it may not look right with the rest of his collection

With that said i am very appreciative to knock out set cards during this signing at the price listed and if he can get rice again i would jump on it for more stuff. I have been very excited to work wth dwayne and would gladly do so yet again =)

RobbieLee

Lifetime Member
Website
s824.photobucket.com
Credits

sh^t happens!!!!

when you pay for something like this you want it the way its suppose to be..i never said the jersey didnt look good..i said i wasnt happy because i ask for it to be signed in silver and it wasnt..i bought a jersey with red numbers because i dont collect jersey signed in black, only silver because they display better and you can see them better..

jimjim

Lifetime Member
Credits
any updates on this? Wondering when I will get my photo back

Dwayne emailed me yesterday, and said he was meeting with Jerry last night. Not sure if it happened, just what he told me. Also, not sure how long it takes to get the items out once he gets them signed. Maybe someone who is friends with him can fill in the details.

DanBucs09

Banned
Credits
Damn ok. I thought someone said the signing happened Before on the 14th. Owell thanks for the update

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
Damn ok. I thought someone said the signing happened Before on the 14th. Owell thanks for the update

I think he means he picked up the signed items. As I've heard, Jerry had the items, but Dwayne hadn't picked them up yet. So I'm assuming that's what happened yesterday. And we'll get our stuff by the end of the week?? maybe?

tgp

Lifetime Member
Credits
has anyone heard anything on this? i want to send my picture out to my brother as a gift

I'm still waiting on my 8x10...he said he was shipping the stuff out last week. I have yet to see anything. We'll get the stuff, it's just taking forever.