Jerry Rice

jimjim

Lifetime Member
Credits
So, the good news is that I finally got the 8x10 I purchased way back in November. For some reason or another, it never was signed when the originally signing took place with Jerry at the beginning of December, so it had to wait until the one that took place a few weeks ago.

The bad news is that part of the autograph came off when the pictures was removed from the toploader, as the autograph was 'stuck' to the toploader. Not sure what happened there. So now I want to get everyone's opinion. I know that the deal was awesome, and the price could not be beat. I do not want to be 'that guy' who is whining and complaining, but at the same time I paid for the photo and I expect to get what I paid for. The auto doesn't look terrible, as only small parts came off, but it is definitely noticeable to the point that my wife saw it right away without me even mentioning it to her.

So should I contact Dwayne and see if he will do the right thing and exchange for a new one or just let it go. What do you guys think??

VKING69

Banned
Credits
send him a picture of it.. I KNOW for a fact that the autographs were signed and the ink was all dried before they were put in toploaders... he was out of top loaders thats why there was a delay on sending back 60 8x10's.

IsaacAndMark

Premier Member
Credits
he told me mine was signed in blue not silver. oh well, hope it looks good even if it doesnt go with my collection. told me it was being sent out friday. will let everyone know when i get it.

hemi2218

Premier Member
Credits
So, the good news is that I finally got the 8x10 I purchased way back in November. For some reason or another, it never was signed when the originally signing took place with Jerry at the beginning of December, so it had to wait until the one that took place a few weeks ago.

The bad news is that part of the autograph came off when the pictures was removed from the toploader, as the autograph was 'stuck' to the toploader. Not sure what happened there. So now I want to get everyone's opinion. I know that the deal was awesome, and the price could not be beat. I do not want to be 'that guy' who is whining and complaining, but at the same time I paid for the photo and I expect to get what I paid for. The auto doesn't look terrible, as only small parts came off, but it is definitely noticeable to the point that my wife saw it right away without me even mentioning it to her.

So should I contact Dwayne and see if he will do the right thing and exchange for a new one or just let it go. What do you guys think??

This just happened to me. I just got my 2 8x10's back and one was fine, but the other the signature stuck to the toploader. It looks aweful. I contacted Duane and he responded to my email saying he doesn't understand how it could be possible. He didn't give me any resolution. I've been cordial to him in my communications, but he hasn't returned my most recent e-mail asking for a resolution. Am I supposed to just be stuck with it? I paypal'd him the money. Is there a way to dispute this through paypal if Duane doesn't help fix the situation?

Babio55@verizon.net

Lifetime Member
Credits
guys its 3 unhappy people out of 100's of items sent back and fourth in the mail and that Jerry Rice made you pay and he signed. Dwayne only offered to help others out who needed Rice.