Kevin Durant Private Signing October 4th

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
I also want to point out how impressed I am with how Jeremy has handled this for the most part. I understand, at great financial sacrifice to his family, he has been paying people back from his own pocket. For the few that are left/missing items, please take this into consideration and give him some slack.

The dude got burned $4k trying to hook people up and has done a good job at getting people their money back.

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
I understand there are a few people who are still owed their items back. Given the whole situation here, please give Jeremy all the time to get your stuff back even if he has to file a court order to do so.

pittgrad0214

Premier Member
born and raised in PA, Now living in Shelbyville K
Credits
i did not participate in this signing. i did have a deal set up with jeremy to get some eagles helmets done and it got cancled when the team put restrictions on. Jermey did everything right with me getting my stuff back. throughout the process he communicated clearly and was a class act

it looks like he got jammed up and it sucks but he did good for me and i have seen threads of happy people with everything he did for vick.

its my opinion that he will make everything right, and he deserves every benifit of the doubt and time to do the right thing

Hammertime 25

Premier Member
Credits
Jeremy is 100 percent class. Always do his best to hook us up and if it does not work out he makes things right. Cut the man some slack

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
appreciate it fellas. I reached out to the final few people. I told everybody the same thing, i would be sending refunds to the people for their autograph costs first then i would go back and send refunds for the photos and stuff that went missing. I did it this way so that people were given their refunds as quick as possible and the smaller amount (photos, cards etc) would be taken care of. Its taken more time than anybody would have liked but the truth is, 4 grand isnt the easiest to just fork out. Again i appreciate everyones patience and i would say within the next two weeks every single penny will be refunded. Its down to a small fraction of what it was when this mess started.