Kevin Durant Private Signing October 4th

Stosh

Banned
Credits
I dont want an award man. This will be my last post. I guess what im trying to say is i could have took the easy road and said im out like a fat girl in dodgeball. Instead, i took every extra cent i had of income and over four months refunded members their money. Im sorry it took four months. For most it didnt take but a month as I made sure the people that invested the most money were refunded first. As i felt that was only fair. Some guys had $400+ invested. I really dont want a prize but put yourself in my shoes. I send you a refund for the exact amount that hit my account, I get an email back saying its missing 3 bucks. I go into my records and offer to send you a print screen, you say your not gonna worry about 3 bucks. But then you come on here and post publicly that you got a refund finally after four months from this guy. The people that posted above you didnt find it necessary to do that. Its just immature man. You can call it how you want, im sorry your refund was delayed. I can guarantee you this, you didnt see my name popping up with participating or buying any memorabilia during the past four months. It killed me to miss out on some signings but instead I just worked to get these refunds out. I dont want a prize but unlike the dozens of others that just ran, it feels good to know I made right.

Just do yourself a favor and dont do business with me in the future. Learn from your horrible mistake. After all you lost...oh yeah thats right you lost nothing.

And I was fine the ENTIRE time until you started acting like a jerk. It's over with, and I didn't give you negative feedback like this sprtstar clown wants. But go ahead and keep sending emails telling me to go play in traffic, and to get a job, then come here and play princess.

Trust me, doing business with you in the future won't be an issue.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
And I was fine the ENTIRE time until you started acting like a jerk. It's over with, and I didn't give you negative feedback like this sprtstar clown wants. But go ahead and keep sending emails telling me to go play in traffic, and to get a job, then come here and play princess.

Trust me, doing business with you in the future won't be an issue.

I don't care if you leave him negative feedback or not, as you have said I have no dog in this fight, and frankly jermda seems to have done an ok job of taking care of this. However, I wanted to know, why you said you didn't want to ruin his reputation, then flip-flop and do just that by posting some pretty petty stuff on his signing thread? Please answer the question for me and everyone else. Why make these posts, if your intention was not to ruin his reputation?

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Please answer the question for me and everyone else.

Everyone else is not asking. There's no sense in debating stosh's intentions in this thread. Jeremy has 3 more members to remain in contact with, so I'd prefer not to lock this thread. So if you guys could kindly move your debate into PM, it would be appreciated.

Stosh

Banned
Credits
I don't care if you leave him negative feedback or not, as you have said I have no dog in this fight, and frankly jermda seems to have done an ok job of taking care of this. However, I wanted to know, why you said you didn't want to ruin his reputation, then flip-flop and do just that by posting some pretty petty stuff on his signing thread? Please answer the question for me and everyone else. Why make these posts, if your intention was not to ruin his reputation?

You're trash. I'm sorry I don't feel the need to get into a stupid conversation with you.

Cheers.

neverfinished94

Premier Member
Credits
Im saying based on how so many other deals, you are fortunate the person running the signing stepped up to the plate and kept true to his word and made the situation right.

I know you refunded the money for the signing but when can I expect to get the jersey back that I sent you in September?

neverfinished94

Premier Member
Credits
waiting.gif

alanmoore

Administrator
Staff member
Website
www.sportsgraphing.com
Credits
When you run a private signing, YOU the person taking the items and the fees is responsible for everything. If you got screwed because you were dealing with shady people, then YOU got screwed.

Pay the people their money, return their items or refund the cost to repurchase said items and sue the people who screwed you over.

Period!!!