osslyn - SCN REFUNDED
jim burrup REFUNDED

Last edited:

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
LOL, way to spin it you ****. I had to email you to get any sort of update, every time. I should be happy I got the refund? Really? Talk about true colors. I NEVER asked for my ebay fees to be refunded, so you can post your stupid screen caps all day long, they mean nothing. 3 months back, you detailed the issues here. I offered to pay MORE FREAKING MONEY to help out! You never thanked me for being patient, and acted with ZERO class today with your childish emails. Fact is, you had my money for over 4 months, and failed to keep me in the loop. I don't give a damn that you're out $4000. It certainly isn't our fault, and when you show such a lack of class, you lose any sympathy I had for your situation.

It's hilarious that you somehow think that because you chose the wrong people to deal with on this signing, that we are somehow "lucky" to get refunded the money we paid.

I knew everybody would be refunded. Im saying based on how so many other deals, you are fortunate the person running the signing stepped up to the plate and kept true to his word and made the situation right. Not many would do that. Sounds like a tooting my own horn but i knew when i got into doing signings, if something went bad i would do whatever it took to make it right. You really wanna say I never thanked you for offering to pay more money? Do you really wanna say i never said i appreciate your patience? I can go through my sent mail folder/pm folder and call your bluff on that too. LOL. The only reason im even going public with this is im over it. Theres those 1 or 2 guys that expect you to donate a kidney since an autograph signing went bad. You just said you didnt expect me to pay your paypal fee's or in your words "ebay fees", then why b*tch in an email about 3 bucks? Why bring it up? Sounds to me like you wanted me to pay your paypal fee's which you never even added in the first place!!! Want me to copy and paste some print screens of emails to you next? Thats one thing I am, organized and true to my word.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
Why wouldn't you leave negative feedback? You bitch and complain, but it seems like your words mean nothing, every time you post.

I mean, to jermda's credit he has responded everytime publically here and on SCN. Even if he was slow with your refund, you didn't leave him negative feedback. So calling him out is as useless as a dead cat.

Stosh

Banned
Credits
Why wouldn't you leave negative feedback? You bitch and complain, but it seems like your words mean nothing, every time you post.

I mean, to jermda's credit he has responded everytime publically here and on SCN. Even if he was slow with your refund, you didn't leave him negative feedback. So calling him out is as useless as a dead cat.

I got my money back. I'm not going to ruin a guy's 100% just for him being unprofessional. And, talk about someone's words meaning nothing, look in the mirror buddy.

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
I got my money back. I'm not going to ruin a guy's 100% just for him being unprofessional. And, talk about someone's words meaning nothing, look in the mirror buddy.

That makes zero sense. If you are going to bitch and moan in his thread about your refund, then you should leave him negative feedback. If you don't believe his reputation should be ruined, then why make these stupid posts in the first place? You are the most hypocritical poster on this board.

Stosh

Banned
Credits
I knew everybody would be refunded. Im saying based on how so many other deals, you are fortunate the person running the signing stepped up to the plate and kept true to his word and made the situation right. Not many would do that. Sounds like a tooting my own horn but i knew when i got into doing signings, if something went bad i would do whatever it took to make it right. You really wanna say I never thanked you for offering to pay more money? Do you really wanna say i never said i appreciate your patience? I can go through my sent mail folder/pm folder and call your bluff on that too. LOL. The only reason im even going public with this is im over it. Theres those 1 or 2 guys that expect you to donate a kidney since an autograph signing went bad. You just said you didnt expect me to pay your paypal fee's or in your words "ebay fees", then why b*tch in an email about 3 bucks? Why bring it up? Sounds to me like you wanted me to pay your paypal fee's which you never even added in the first place!!! Want me to copy and paste some print screens of emails to you next? Thats one thing I am, organized and true to my word.

You're right, I typed ebay instead of paypal. My bad. Aside from that, whatever.

Somebody get this guy an award, he didn't steal money from people.

Stosh

Banned
Credits
That makes zero sense. If you are going to bitch and moan in his thread about your refund, then you should leave him negative feedback. If you don't believe his reputation should be ruined, then why make these stupid posts in the first place? You are the most hypocritical poster on this board.

LOL, man you're pathetic. Is any of this your business? Or are you just looking for an E-War as usual to keep your otherwise worthless existence a little less boring?

sprtsstar4ever

Founding Member
Credits
LOL, man you're pathetic. Is any of this your business? Or are you just looking for an E-War as usual to keep your otherwise worthless existence a little less boring?

Answer the question, and stop deflecting and flaming. I am sure jermda wants to know. If you didn't want to ruin his reputation, then why make these posts in this thread?

JermDa1

Premier Member
Website
www.freewebs.com
Credits
I dont want an award man. This will be my last post. I guess what im trying to say is i could have took the easy road and said im out like a fat girl in dodgeball. Instead, i took every extra cent i had of income and over four months refunded members their money. Im sorry it took four months. For most it didnt take but a month as I made sure the people that invested the most money were refunded first. As i felt that was only fair. Some guys had $400+ invested. I really dont want a prize but put yourself in my shoes. I send you a refund for the exact amount that hit my account, I get an email back saying its missing 3 bucks. I go into my records and offer to send you a print screen, you say your not gonna worry about 3 bucks. But then you come on here and post publicly that you got a refund finally after four months from this guy. The people that posted above you didnt find it necessary to do that. Its just immature man. You can call it how you want, im sorry your refund was delayed. I can guarantee you this, you didnt see my name popping up with participating or buying any memorabilia during the past four months. It killed me to miss out on some signings but instead I just worked to get these refunds out. I dont want a prize but unlike the dozens of others that just ran, it feels good to know I made right.

Just do yourself a favor and dont do business with me in the future. Learn from your horrible mistake. After all you lost...oh yeah thats right you lost nothing.

scoreset

Moderator & Founding Member
Credits
Wanted to throw an update out there. Below is a list of people that are left for refunds. I have knocked out almost $2000 in refunds since the new year. I GREATLY appreciate all yalls patience.

You never thanked me for being patient, and acted with ZERO class today with your childish emails. Fact is, you had my money for over 4 months, and failed to keep me in the loop.

Looks like Jeremy expressed he was grateful for everyone's patience, you included as you were on the list in this post. Jeremy also publicly posted updates about the signing. You got your money back, this deal is done, correct? If so, you can leave feedback if you choose to do so, but you're not going to continue with a meaningless argument, that's not going to go anywhere.